Radio Program #403 “Reparations – Justice or Injustice”
Abridged Radio Program
Radio Program #403 “Reparations – Justice or Injustice” 7/21/2019 Synopsis
In June, Congress held hearings on the movement to require the Federal Government to financially compensate the African American community for slavery and discrimination. Although this proposal has very little chance of becoming law, the hearings satisfy special interest groups in the party base. The whole discussion becomes a good opportunity to demonstrate how public policy should be determined and judged by Biblical law. The bottom line is the Biblical principle that it is unjust to make the children pay for the sins of their fathers. The recompense owned by our ancestors must be left in the hands of God.
Scripture References: 1 Peter 2:15, 3:13-15; Deuteronomy 15:12-15, 24:16; Exodus 12:35; Joshua 9, 2 Samuel 21.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Ethics
- #91 "NJ Bill A3371 Counseling LGBTQ minors"
- #125 Taxes - Lesson 1
- #126 Taxes - Lesson 2
- #22 Pornography
- Radio Program #465 – Police Use of Deadly Force
- YouTube #89 - Ukraine-Gate, The Blinding Power of Ideological Bias
- #201 Listener Questions, Part 1
- YouTube #136 – Police use of Deadly Force
- 589 (Video 247) S.O.U.A & The Oracles against the Nations
- Radio Program #408 Postmodernism vs. God - Part 2