Radio Program #403 “Reparations – Justice or Injustice” 7/21/2019 Synopsis
In June, Congress held hearings on the movement to require the Federal Government to financially compensate the African American community for slavery and discrimination. Although this proposal has very little chance of becoming law, the hearings satisfy special interest groups in the party base. The whole discussion becomes a good opportunity to demonstrate how public policy should be determined and judged by Biblical law. The bottom line is the Biblical principle that it is unjust to make the children pay for the sins of their fathers. The recompense owned by our ancestors must be left in the hands of God.
Scripture References: 1 Peter 2:15, 3:13-15; Deuteronomy 15:12-15, 24:16; Exodus 12:35; Joshua 9, 2 Samuel 21.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Ethics
- Radio Program #407 "Postmodernism vs God"
- #539 (Video 203) The Depravity of Sports Betting
- Radio Program #406 “The Baltimore Controversy”
- YouTube #84 Postmodernism vs. God
- #59 Capital Punishment
- YouTube #113 – The Corona Crisis Part 4 – Cleanliness is next to Godliness
- 518 (Video 185) – Medical Ideological Bias and Blindness
- #78 "Cutting Big Government"
- Radio Program #465 – Police Use of Deadly Force
- #232 Tax-Exempt Christians Mt 17:25