Radio Program #403 “Reparations– Justice or Injustice” 7/21/2019 Synopsis
In June, Congress heldhearings on the movement to require the Federal Government to financiallycompensate the African American community for slavery and discrimination. Although this proposal has very little chanceof becoming law, the hearings satisfy special interest groups in the partybase. The whole discussion becomes agood opportunity to demonstrate how public policy should be determined and judgedby Biblical law. The bottom line is theBiblical principle that it is unjust to make the children pay for the sins oftheir fathers. The recompense owned byour ancestors must be left in the hands of God.
Scripture References: 1 Peter 2:15, 3:13-15;Deuteronomy 15:12-15, 24:16; Exodus 12:35; Joshua 9, 2 Samuel 21.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Ethics
- #254 The Lesser of Two Evils - Part 1
- #48 Gambling
- Radio Program #406 “The Baltimore Controversy”
- #243 Interpreting the Orlando Tragedy
- YouTube #72 Relativism & Lawlessness
- #158 Ebola
- Radio Program #392 - Relativism & Lawlessness
- #91 "NJ Bill A3371 Counseling LGBTQ minors"
- Radio Program #441 - The Corona Crisis Part 4 – Cleanliness is next to Godliness
- #69 Heavy Burdens