In response to Congressman Elijah Cummings’ attack on border security agents, President Trump tweeted out criticism of Cummings and his “rat and rodent infested” Baltimore district. What is the issue here, the “racism” and rudeness of the president, or the undeniable truths about Baltimore’s corruption? One’s political, ideological, worldview determines whether one sees Trump’s tweets as racism or truth. What a great opportunity to discuss what the Bible has to say about this ideological divide.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Ethics
- #202 Listener Questions, Part 2
- YouTube #80 Reparations – Justice or Injustice
- #243 Interpreting the Orlando Tragedy
- Radio Program #465 – Police Use of Deadly Force
- YouTube #136 – Police use of Deadly Force
- YouTube #29 - Who is to Blame?
- #344 Who is to Blame
- #301 The Slaughter of the Canaanites
- #158 Ebola
- Radio Program #469 - Why the Political Lies?