The New Testament extensively deals with the issue of those who use “Grace” as an excuse to set aside the Law of God. These people believe grace is a license to sin. In 21st century vocabulary, it is not called “Grace” but “Compassion.” Lawlessness is being promoted under the guise of compassion. In this program I explain the Biblical doctrine and opposing error.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Ethics
- #249 The Sabbath & Blue Laws
- YouTube #72 Relativism & Lawlessness
- 576 (Video 236) – Christless Conservatism
- YouTube #136 – Police use of Deadly Force
- #255 The Lesser of Two Evils - Part 2
- #539 (Video 203) The Depravity of Sports Betting
- #272 Who are the Good Guys?
- Radio Program #408 Postmodernism vs. God - Part 2
- Radio Program #486 - Worldview – Patriot or Insurrectionist?
- #184 God Works, We Work