Radio Program #464 – Who are the Rioters – Part 2
September 17, 2020
Abridged Radio Program
In this second look at the protests across America, I first address the character of the rioters and then their false ideology. The ideology is the justification. I spend some length explaining why the rioters believe they are morally superior and justified in their actions. I also compare the current riots and ideology to the French Reign of Terror. My goal is to follow the apostolic admonition of Titus chapter 1:9-16 – to refute and silence those who contradict the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Political Activism
- #159 The Great Opportunity
- YouTube #53 Social or Individual Responsibility
- #131 Standing to Serve
- #161 Politics or Conversion
- #92 "Christian Activism & Prohibition"
- YouTube #20 When to Overthrow Government
- #283 Christianity & Protests
- #147 Republicans & The Social Issues
- #240 Boycotts
- #369 Social or Individual Responsbility