The ruling in the Bostock v. Clayton County case means the 1964 CivilRights Act will protect homosexual and transgender behavior. This decision is an outrageous travesty ofjustice because (1) the court did not have the legal authority, (2) the ruling violated the law of God, and(3) the ramification will be persecution against Christians and Christianvalues. The Court did not rule againstdiscrimination; the Court replaced righteous discrimination with unrighteousnessdiscrimination.
Similar Programs on the Topic of LGBT
- #132 The End of LGBT
- #91 "NJ Bill A3371 Counseling LGBTQ minors"
- #89 "LGBT Marriage Legalized"
- #74 "Gender Rebellion"
- #287 Hively vs. Ivy Tech
- #231 Gender Identity Counsel Pt. 2
- #102 Why is the Church Silent about Same-sex Marriage
- Radio Program #419 - As in the Days of Lot
- YouTube #91 - The LGBTQ Town Hall
- #347 The Masterpiece Decision