The ruling in the Bostock v. Clayton County case means the 1964 CivilRights Act will protect homosexual and transgender behavior. This decision is an outrageous travesty ofjustice because (1) the court did not have the legal authority, (2) the ruling violated the law of God, and(3) the ramification will be persecution against Christians and Christianvalues. The Court did not rule againstdiscrimination; the Court replaced righteous discrimination with unrighteousnessdiscrimination.
Similar Programs on the Topic of LGBT
- #300 MasterpieceCake vs. CCRC
- #109 Employment Non-Discrimination Act - Program 1
- #132 The End of LGBT
- #89 "LGBT Marriage Legalized"
- Radio Program #419 - As in the Days of Lot
- Radio Program #399 - The Shame of Pride Month
- #310 The Nashville Statement
- #382 The Equality Act
- Radio Program #436 - The LBGT Showdown
- #91 "NJ Bill A3371 Counseling LGBTQ minors"