The ruling in the Bostock v. Clayton County case means the 1964 Civil Rights Act will protect homosexual and transgender behavior. This decision is an outrageous travesty of justice because (1) the court did not have the legal authority, (2) the ruling violated the law of God, and (3) the ramification will be persecution against Christians and Christian values. The Court did not rule against discrimination; the Court replaced righteous discrimination with unrighteousness discrimination.
Similar Programs on the Topic of LGBT
- #347 The Masterpiece Decision
- #138 Romans Chapter One
- #103 Debating Same-Sex Marriage
- #74 "Gender Rebellion"
- #556 (Video 219) Movie Review - "What is a Woman?"
- Radio Program #419 - As in the Days of Lot
- YouTube #77 – The Shame of Pride Month
- #235 Jude Takes on LGBT Advocates
- #89 "LGBT Marriage Legalized"
- YouTube #6 - Bill 3067 Transgender School Mandate