The ruling in the Bostock v. Clayton County case means the 1964 Civil Rights Act will protect homosexual and transgender behavior. This decision is an outrageous travesty of justice because (1) the court did not have the legal authority, (2) the ruling violated the law of God, and (3) the ramification will be persecution against Christians and Christian values. The Court did not rule against discrimination; the Court replaced righteous discrimination with unrighteousness discrimination.
Similar Programs on the Topic of LGBT
- #300 MasterpieceCake vs. CCRC
- #89 "LGBT Marriage Legalized"
- #132 The End of LGBT
- #235 Jude Takes on LGBT Advocates
- Radio Program #399 - The Shame of Pride Month
- Radio Program #416 The LGBTQ Town Hall.
- Radio Program #419 - As in the Days of Lot
- Radio Program #452 - The Lawless SCOTUS
- #183 The Church & LGBT
- #503 - Pride Month and the Wrath of God