The ruling in the Bostock v. Clayton County case means the 1964 Civil Rights Act will protect homosexual and transgender behavior. This decision is an outrageous travesty of justice because (1) the court did not have the legal authority, (2) the ruling violated the law of God, and (3) the ramification will be persecution against Christians and Christian values. The Court did not rule against discrimination; the Court replaced righteous discrimination with unrighteousness discrimination.
Similar Programs on the Topic of LGBT
- #109 Employment Non-Discrimination Act - Program 1
- #231 Gender Identity Counsel Pt. 2
- Radio Program #452 - The Lawless SCOTUS
- YouTube #6 - Bill 3067 Transgender School Mandate
- #102 Why is the Church Silent about Same-sex Marriage
- #300 MasterpieceCake vs. CCRC
- #235 Jude Takes on LGBT Advocates
- #91 "NJ Bill A3371 Counseling LGBTQ minors"
- YouTube #64 The Equality Act
- YouTube #94 – As in the Days of Lot