The ruling in the Bostock v. Clayton County case means the 1964 CivilRights Act will protect homosexual and transgender behavior. This decision is an outrageous travesty ofjustice because (1) the court did not have the legal authority, (2) the ruling violated the law of God, and(3) the ramification will be persecution against Christians and Christianvalues. The Court did not rule againstdiscrimination; the Court replaced righteous discrimination with unrighteousnessdiscrimination.
Similar Programs on the Topic of LGBT
- #109 Employment Non-Discrimination Act - Program 1
- #132 The End of LGBT
- #183 The Church & LGBT
- Radio Program #416 The LGBTQ Town Hall.
- Radio Program #452 - The Lawless SCOTUS
- #245 Stonewall - A Monument to Evil
- YouTube #64 The Equality Act
- #347 The Masterpiece Decision
- YouTube #109 - The LGBT Showdown
- #287 Hively vs. Ivy Tech