YouTube #124 – The Lawless SCOTUS
June 25, 2020
Video Audio Only
The ruling in the Bostock v. Clayton County case means the 1964 Civil Rights Act will protect homosexual and transgender behavior. This decision is an outrageous travesty of justice because (1) the court did not have the legal authority, (2) the ruling violated the law of God, and (3) the ramification will be persecution against Christians and Christian values. The Court did not rule against discrimination; the Court replaced righteous discrimination with unrighteousness discrimination.
Similar Programs on the Topic of LGBT
- Radio Program #452 - The Lawless SCOTUS
- YouTube #77 – The Shame of Pride Month
- #382 The Equality Act
- #183 The Church & LGBT
- YouTube #109 - The LGBT Showdown
- YouTube #64 The Equality Act
- 591 (Video 249) Glen Ridge - Sodom Revisited
- Radio Program #436 - The LBGT Showdown
- Radio Program #416 The LGBTQ Town Hall.
- #287 Hively vs. Ivy Tech