The ruling in the Bostock v. Clayton County case means the 1964 CivilRights Act will protect homosexual and transgender behavior. This decision is an outrageous travesty ofjustice because (1) the court did not have the legal authority, (2) the ruling violated the law of God, and(3) the ramification will be persecution against Christians and Christianvalues. The Court did not rule againstdiscrimination; the Court replaced righteous discrimination with unrighteousnessdiscrimination.
Similar Programs on the Topic of LGBT
- #157 Supreme Court Refusal
- YouTube #6 - Bill 3067 Transgender School Mandate
- #245 Stonewall - A Monument to Evil
- Radio Program #452 - The Lawless SCOTUS
- Radio Program #436 - The LBGT Showdown
- #110 Employment Non-Discrimination Act - Program 2
- #103 Debating Same-Sex Marriage
- #132 The End of LGBT
- #91 "NJ Bill A3371 Counseling LGBTQ minors"
- #287 Hively vs. Ivy Tech