Program #158 – “Ebola” –11/09/2014 – Synopsis
Program #158 is a doctrinal message on the theology of disease. People are asking questions, and the Christian ought to be able to supply Biblical insights into natural disasters. My outline is quite simple: (1) God sends plagues, and (2) God sends plagues for the salvation of His people. Plenty of Scripture texts and examples are given to support these two basic, but controversial, points. The media may have left the Ebola crisis for the next sensational news story, but I have a hunch that this disease will be with us for a long time to come. It may pop up again when we least expect it.
Scriptures Referenced: 1 Peter 3:15; Revelation 6:8; Amos 3:6; Isaiah 45:6-7; Revelation 6:13-17; Luke 13; 1 Kings 14:23; Deuteronomy 28:59-61; Numbers 16:47-49; Numbers 25:8-9; Revelation 2:22; Romans 8:28; John 11:52; 2 Timothy 2:10; Luke 15; Genesis 3:17-19
Similar Programs on the Topic of Ethics
- #27 Halloween
- #139 Euthanasia
- #371 Why Doesn't God Save More People
- #198 The Darkened Understanding
- Radio Program #407 "Postmodernism vs God"
- Radio Program #408 Postmodernism vs. God - Part 2
- Radio Program #465 – Police Use of Deadly Force
- Radio Program #469 - Why the Political Lies?
- YouTube #82 The Baltimore Tweet Controversy
- YouTube #38 Leftist' Scripture Twisting