If the secular left today believed that mankind is Hell bound and the Good News of Jesus Christ is the only way to salvation, the Puritan colonists would be considered the greatest heroes in the history of America. The Thanksgiving story is despised by secular intellectuals because they hold to an erroneous theology. In this week’s program, I explain four theological truths that are ignored and suppressed by the left resulting in a revisionist interpretation of Colonization: (1) the priority of evangelism, (2) the depravity of man, (3) the distinction between the saved and the lost, and (4) God works all things for good.
Either the world is understood through the framework of God’s Word, or it is understood through the framework of Satan’s lies.
Scripture References: Romans 1:21; Jude 16, 18-19; Isaiah 8:20-21; Matthew 28:19-20; Acts 1:8; Romans 15:21; Matthew 24:14; Acts 17:30; Isaiah 42:4; Matthew 10:34-36; Romans 1:14; Isaiah 58:6; 2 Corinthians 2:15-16; Psalms 11:2-3; Matthew 23:29-32; Genesis 50:20; Isaiah 33:1; Psalm 107:1-3; Revelation 5:9
Similar Programs on the Topic of American History
- #180 Revolution & Rebellion
- #316 Zinn's History of Pilgrims
- Radio Program #421 – The Social/Political Attack on Gratitude
- #212 The Thanksgiving Proclamation
- #368 Why The Left Hates Thanksgiving
- #265 The Covenanters
- YouTube #96 – The Social/Political Attack on Gratitude
- #108 The Pilgrims
- #195 The Broken Covenant #2
- #160 Pilgrims & The Christian State