The government shut down over the boarder wall stems from a greater error deeper than deficit spending and illegal immigration. Our politicians are making policy based on personal gain. This is the Biblical warning concerning unprincipled men. When pragmatism and political expediency become the basis for government policy, democracy implodes.
Scripture References: Ecclesiastes 8:1, 2:14, 10:16;1 Timothy 6:5; Psalm 15:4; Jeremiah 6:16, 18:12, 44:16, Isaiah 28:12; 2 Peter 2:7, 3:17; Deuteronomy 28:20,29
Similar Programs on the Topic of Politics
- YouTube #50 A Blue or Red Wave
- YouTube #93 – Why They Demand Impeachment
- Radio Program #418 – Why They Demand Impeachment
- Radio Program #466 – Can a Christian Vote Democrat?
- YouTube #137 – Can a Christian vote Democrat?
- #146 Republicans vs. Democrats
- #366 A Blue or Red Wave
- #99 From Liberty to Tyranny
- #375 Why Political Paralysis?
- Radio Program #462 - In God We Trust, Not Trump