The government shut down over the boarder wall stems from a greater error deeper than deficit spending and illegal immigration. Our politicians are making policy based on personal gain. This is the Biblical warning concerning unprincipled men. When pragmatism and political expediency become the basis for government policy, democracy implodes.
Scripture References: Ecclesiastes 8:1, 2:14, 10:16;1 Timothy 6:5; Psalm 15:4; Jeremiah 6:16, 18:12, 44:16, Isaiah 28:12; 2 Peter 2:7, 3:17; Deuteronomy 28:20,29
Similar Programs on the Topic of Politics
- YouTube #137 – Can a Christian vote Democrat?
- Radio Program #418 – Why They Demand Impeachment
- YouTube #93 – Why They Demand Impeachment
- YouTube #50 A Blue or Red Wave
- #555 (Video 218) Democrats, Republicans, and The Christians
- Radio Program #462 - In God We Trust, Not Trump
- #99 From Liberty to Tyranny
- #375 Why Political Paralysis?
- #366 A Blue or Red Wave
- 576 (Video 236) – Christless Conservatism