The government shut down over the boarder wall stems from a greater error deeper than deficit spending and illegal immigration. Our politicians are making policy based on personal gain. This is the Biblical warning concerning unprincipled men. When pragmatism and political expediency become the basis for government policy, democracy implodes.
Scripture References: Ecclesiastes 8:1, 2:14, 10:16;1 Timothy 6:5; Psalm 15:4; Jeremiah 6:16, 18:12, 44:16, Isaiah 28:12; 2 Peter 2:7, 3:17; Deuteronomy 28:20,29
Similar Programs on the Topic of Politics
- Radio Program #466 – Can a Christian Vote Democrat?
- Radio Program #418 – Why They Demand Impeachment
- #146 Republicans vs. Democrats
- #375 Why Political Paralysis?
- YouTube #93 – Why They Demand Impeachment
- #99 From Liberty to Tyranny
- YouTube #50 A Blue or Red Wave
- Radio Program #462 - In God We Trust, Not Trump
- #366 A Blue or Red Wave
- YouTube #137 – Can a Christian vote Democrat?