The annual pro-life, March for Life is held at the end of January, the anniversary of Roe v. Wade. Each year at this time, I do a program focusing on the abortion holocaust. The issue can be approach from many angles, but this year I focus on people’s moral blindness to the evil of abortion. The rationalizations for abortion are something to behold in our fallen world. Many people assume that the existence of such justifications make the crime less heinous, but the justifications only serve to expose the sociopathic, sear conscience of the citizens of Sodom. I conclude with a review of the Biblical depiction of abortion – the modern day version of ancient child sacrifice.
Scripture References: Philippians 3:1; Proverbs 16:6; Isaiah 5:20; 1 Timothy 4:1-2; Romans 1; Genesis 9:6-7; Exodus 21:22-23; Romans 3:15; Leviticus 20; Isaiah 57:5; Ezekiel 16:20-21, 23:36-37; Psalm 106:37-38; Ecclesiastes 8:11; Micah 2:1; John 16:2
Similar Programs on the Topic of Abortion
- #533 (Video 197) – The Battle Against Abortion Continues
- #303 Surrogacy
- Radio Program #430 - Bloodguilt and Abortion
- YouTube #104 – Bloodguilt and Abortion
- #26 The Litmus Test
- #204 Exposing Planned Parenthood
- #560 (Video 223) Pro-Life Evangelism
- #378 Pro-Abortion Moral Blindness
- Pro-life Rally Opposing s3030
- #550 (Video 213) – Roe Overturned, Hoorah!