More political theater and more spiritual truth is played out before us. Ukraine-Gate reminds us of at least two Biblical lessons: (1) Proverbs 25:8, “Do not go out hastily to argue your case; Otherwise, what will you do in the end, when your neighbor humiliates you?”, and (2) the double standard described by Jesus in Matthew 11, “For John came neither eating nor drinking, and they say, ‘He has a demon!’ The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and they say, ‘Behold, a gluttonous man and a drunkard.’” When the DNC used foreign governments to investigate Trump’s alleged collusion with Russia, that is an criminal investigation. When Trump uses foreign governments to investigate DNC corruption, that is high crimes and misdemeanors.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Ethics
- #59 Capital Punishment
- YouTube #29 - Who is to Blame?
- YouTube #84 Postmodernism vs. God
- #527 (Video 193) – Why do they hate Rittenhouse?
- Radio Program #469 - Why the Political Lies?
- #301 The Slaughter of the Canaanites
- Radio Program #407 "Postmodernism vs God"
- #344 Who is to Blame
- Radio Program #392 - Relativism & Lawlessness
- Radio Program #403 “Reparations – Justice or Injustice”