More political theater and more spiritual truth is played out before us. Ukraine-Gate reminds us of at least two Biblical lessons: (1) Proverbs 25:8, “Do not go out hastily to argue your case; Otherwise, what will you do in the end, when your neighbor humiliates you?”, and (2) the double standard described by Jesus in Matthew 11, “For John came neither eating nor drinking, and they say, ‘He has a demon!’ The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and they say, ‘Behold, a gluttonous man and a drunkard.’” When the DNC used foreign governments to investigate Trump’s alleged collusion with Russia, that is an criminal investigation. When Trump uses foreign governments to investigate DNC corruption, that is high crimes and misdemeanors.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Ethics
- #201 Listener Questions, Part 1
- Radio Program #465 – Police Use of Deadly Force
- #139 Euthanasia
- Radio Program #392 - Relativism & Lawlessness
- #232 Tax-Exempt Christians Mt 17:25
- #254 The Lesser of Two Evils - Part 1
- YouTube #84 Postmodernism vs. God
- Radio Program #403 “Reparations – Justice or Injustice”
- Radio Program #407 "Postmodernism vs God"
- YouTube #82 The Baltimore Tweet Controversy