Radio Program #406 “TheBaltimore Controversy” 8/11/2016– Synopsis – In response to Congressman Elijah Cummings’ attack on bordersecurity agents, President Trump tweeted out criticism of Cummings and his “ratand rodent infested” Baltimore district. What is the issue here, the “racism” and rudeness of the president, orthe undeniable truths about Baltimore’scorruption? One’s political, ideological, worldview determineswhether one sees Trump’s tweets as racism or truth. What a great opportunity to discuss what theBible has to say about this ideological divide.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Ethics
- YouTube #29 - Who is to Blame?
- YouTube #89 - Ukraine-Gate, The Blinding Power of Ideological Bias
- #234 Christian Philosophy of Sports
- #48 Gambling
- #59 Capital Punishment
- #344 Who is to Blame
- #41 Slavery
- Radio Program #392 - Relativism & Lawlessness
- YouTube #80 Reparations – Justice or Injustice
- YouTube #72 Relativism & Lawlessness