Program #173 “Last Day False Prophets” 2/22/2015 – Synopsis
Program #173 is not about politics but prophecy. Part of the God and Country ministry involves explaining how current events fit into Biblical prophecy. This program is also a “State of the Church” program because the topic is the rise of last day preachers/prophets in Christian ministries. The assumption is that these ministers are legitimate because they are within the Christian context. But in Matthew 24:26, Jesus warned His people to beware of false prophets who will claim the location and time of Jesus’ return. These men will use believers’ longing for the coming of Christ to exalt themselves.
Therefore, it is not just the false prophet and the anti-christ that Christians need to beware of, but an explosion of false teachers within the Church during the last days. Historically, whenever God’s people have gone through a time of trial, or a time of prophetic significance, the false teachers have come out of the woodwork.
Scriptures Referenced: Matthew 24:24-26; Revelation 19:20; 2 Corinthians 11:13-15; Ezekiel 13:2-3,9; Acts 21:38; Daniel 11:33; 2 Peter 3:16; Revelation 21:14; Revelation 2:2; Hebrews 8:13; Galatians 4:10
Similar Programs on the Topic of Prophecy
- #385 God Re-establihes Authority Pt 2
- 517 (video 184) - The Beast
- #217 Latter Day Glory or Apostasy
- #543 (Video 207) WWIII More Likely than Not
- YouTube #8 - The Restrainer - 2 Thess. 2:6
- #56 Hide for a Little While
- Radio Program #443 - The Corona Crisis – Part 6 - Pandemic. Prophecy & the Judgment
- #384 God Re-establishes His Authority
- #134 The Blood Moons
- #54 May 21 - The End of the World?