Program #156 – “The Future of America” – 10/26/2014 – Synopsis
Program #156 contains some general musings on America’s coming judgment. This could have been a program about the various eschatological views of the future, but I didn’t believe that was necessary. History and theology teach that a nation like America cannot continue long in her sins, and the prevailing leading of the Spirit among God’s people is that the time is short. There will not be peace in our times. The nation is already on the knife’s edge. It is not “if” judgment will come, but “how” and “when.” But be sure of this, God’s judgment always comes when it is least expected.
The application for God’s people is that we need to include in our witness the message, “flee from the wrath to come.” Don’t shy away from reminding those around you that one morning they will wake up and read in the headlines that there is a complete melt-down in world economics and peace. As New Testament Christians, we all have a ministry of speaking to our generation the prophetic Word found in the Bible. The blessing of this program will be hearing again the many Scriptures that address the surety of coming judgment. God and His people will be vindicated.
Scriptures Referenced: Matthew 3:7; 1 Thessalonians 5:3; Isaiah 47:10-11; Luke 12:19-20;
2 Thessalonians 2; Revelation 6:4; Matthew 24:21; Jeremiah 5:9-13, 23:14; Isaiah 26:21; Ezekiel 12:21-28; Jeremiah 14:13, 23:17; Micah 3:11; 2 Peter 3:3-4; Isaiah 24:18; Matthew 24:42-44
Similar Programs on the Topic of Prophecy
- YouTube #48 The Trump Prophecy
- #506 - Seals, Trumpets & Bowls - Part 2
- Radio Program #429 - The False Prophet and Islam
- Program #492 – The Apocalypse of Isaiah Part 1
- YouTube #57 2019 Prognostications
- 517 (video 184) - The Beast
- Radio Program #443 - The Corona Crisis – Part 6 - Pandemic. Prophecy & the Judgment
- Radio Program #424 - Israel & Daniel 9
- #12 The AntiChrist
- #543 (Video 207) WWIII More Likely than Not