Rather than my typical commentary on the news, this week’s program is a flyover exposition on the prophecies of Ezekiel. Ultimately we need to feed on the Word, not the media. The media should just be a side illustration for truth. It should probably take up less than five percent of our thoughts.
This program is for die-hard Bible students – a good resource if you are planning to read through the book of Ezekiel. The YouTube version concentrates on chapters 34-37. At a future date, I will do a YouTube specifically addressing Gog and Magog and the temple (chapters 39-48).
Similar Programs on the Topic of Prophecy
- YouTube #59 Ezekiel's Temple
- YouTube #8 - The Restrainer - 2 Thess. 2:6
- #54 May 21 - The End of the World?
- #331 The Mark of the Beast
- YouTube #67 God Re-establishes Authority Pt 2.
- YouTube #68 How to Survive the Apocalypse
- #384 God Re-establishes His Authority
- YouTube #66 God Re-establishes His Authority
- #239 Hosea 6:2
- #246 Bridgefest 2016 - 2 Thess. 2:11