Rather than my typical commentary on the news, this week’s program is a flyover exposition on the prophecies of Ezekiel. Ultimately we need to feed on the Word, not the media. The media should just be a side illustration for truth. It should probably take up less than five percent of our thoughts.
This program is for die-hard Bible students – a good resource if you are planning to read through the book of Ezekiel. The YouTube version concentrates on chapters 34-37. At a future date, I will do a YouTube specifically addressing Gog and Magog and the temple (chapters 39-48).
Similar Programs on the Topic of Prophecy
- #156 The Future of America
- YouTube #65 America's Revival & Judgment
- #194 Why is American in Apostasy?
- Radio Program #424 - Israel and Daniel 9 (Pt. 2)
- #217 Latter Day Glory or Apostasy
- #213 Pre-,A-,Post-Millennialism Pt.1
- #246 Bridgefest 2016 - 2 Thess. 2:11
- #384 God Re-establishes His Authority
- #56 Hide for a Little While
- #205 Pre, Mid, Post Trib. Pt. 1