Rather than my typical commentary on the news, this week’s program is a flyover exposition on the prophecies of Ezekiel. Ultimately we need to feed on the Word, not the media. The media should just be a side illustration for truth. It should probably take up less than five percent of our thoughts.
This program is for die-hard Bible students – a good resource if you are planning to read through the book of Ezekiel. The YouTube version concentrates on chapters 34-37. At a future date, I will do a YouTube specifically addressing Gog and Magog and the temple (chapters 39-48).
Similar Programs on the Topic of Prophecy
- Radio Program #479 – It is a Mad Mad World for 2021
- #383 America's Revival & Judgment
- YouTube #57 2019 Prognostications
- Program #505 - Seals, Trumpets & Bowls - Part 1
- #165 Revelation 11
- YouTube #17 The Mark of the Beast
- #543 (Video 207) WWIII More Likely than Not
- #239 Hosea 6:2
- #12 The AntiChrist
- #509 (Video 176) - Seal, Trumpet & Bowl Judgments - Part 4