Rather than my typical commentary on the news, this week’s program is a flyover exposition on the prophecies of Ezekiel. Ultimately we need to feed on the Word, not the media. The media should just be a side illustration for truth. It should probably take up less than five percent of our thoughts.
This program is for die-hard Bible students – a good resource if you are planning to read through the book of Ezekiel. The YouTube version concentrates on chapters 34-37. At a future date, I will do a YouTube specifically addressing Gog and Magog and the temple (chapters 39-48).
Similar Programs on the Topic of Prophecy
- #331 The Mark of the Beast
- YouTube #115 – The Corona Crisis - Part 6 - Pandemic. Prophecy & the Judgment
- #54 May 21 - The End of the World?
- #383 America's Revival & Judgment
- Radio Program #386 "How to Survive the Apocalypse"
- #364 The Trump Prophecy
- #56 Hide for a Little While
- #246 Bridgefest 2016 - 2 Thess. 2:11
- Radio Program #426 - Christian Conservative resurgence or defeat?
- #297 The Lawless One 2 Thess. 2:8-9