Rather than my typical commentary on the news, this week’s program is a flyover exposition on the prophecies of Ezekiel. Ultimately we need to feed on the Word, not the media. The media should just be a side illustration for truth. It should probably take up less than five percent of our thoughts.
This program is for die-hard Bible students – a good resource if you are planning to read through the book of Ezekiel. The YouTube version concentrates on chapters 34-37. At a future date, I will do a YouTube specifically addressing Gog and Magog and the temple (chapters 39-48).
Similar Programs on the Topic of Prophecy
- #36 The New Year 2011
- #206 Pre,Mid, Post Trib. Pt. 2
- #331 The Mark of the Beast
- #383 America's Revival & Judgment
- #47 The Earth Quakes
- #12 The AntiChrist
- #54 May 21 - The End of the World?
- Radio Program #424 - Israel and Daniel 9 (Pt. 2)
- Radio Program #488 - Is the Day of the Lord Upon Us?
- #270 The Coming Anti-christ Empire