Rather than my typical commentary on the news, this week’s program is a flyover exposition on the prophecies of Ezekiel. Ultimately we need to feed on the Word, not the media. The media should just be a side illustration for truth. It should probably take up less than five percent of our thoughts.
This program is for die-hard Bible students – a good resource if you are planning to read through the book of Ezekiel. The YouTube version concentrates on chapters 34-37. At a future date, I will do a YouTube specifically addressing Gog and Magog and the temple (chapters 39-48).
Similar Programs on the Topic of Prophecy
- #364 The Trump Prophecy
- #165 Revelation 11
- Radio Program #424 - Israel & Daniel 9
- #156 The Future of America
- YouTube #65 America's Revival & Judgment
- #47 The Earth Quakes
- #356 The Prophecy of Ezekiel
- Radio Program #431 - Preterism and Post-millennialism Refuted
- Radio Program #426 - Christian Conservative resurgence or defeat?
- #270 The Coming Anti-christ Empire