Rather than my typical commentary on the news, this week’s program is a flyover exposition on the prophecies of Ezekiel. Ultimately we need to feed on the Word, not the media. The media should just be a side illustration for truth. It should probably take up less than five percent of our thoughts.
This program is for die-hard Bible students – a good resource if you are planning to read through the book of Ezekiel. The YouTube version concentrates on chapters 34-37. At a future date, I will do a YouTube specifically addressing Gog and Magog and the temple (chapters 39-48).
Similar Programs on the Topic of Prophecy
- #12 The AntiChrist
- YouTube #8 - The Restrainer - 2 Thess. 2:6
- #384 God Re-establishes His Authority
- #270 The Coming Anti-christ Empire
- #137 The Release of Satan
- #205 Pre, Mid, Post Trib. Pt. 1
- #296 The Restraint 2 Thess 2:6-7
- #239 Hosea 6:2
- Radio Program #386 "How to Survive the Apocalypse"
- #173 Last Day False Prophets