Rather than my typical commentary on the news, this week’s program is a flyover exposition on the prophecies of Ezekiel. Ultimately we need to feed on the Word, not the media. The media should just be a side illustration for truth. It should probably take up less than five percent of our thoughts.
This program is for die-hard Bible students – a good resource if you are planning to read through the book of Ezekiel. The YouTube version concentrates on chapters 34-37. At a future date, I will do a YouTube specifically addressing Gog and Magog and the temple (chapters 39-48).
Similar Programs on the Topic of Prophecy
- #374 2019 Prognostications
- #173 Last Day False Prophets
- #156 The Future of America
- #297 The Lawless One 2 Thess. 2:8-9
- #205 Pre, Mid, Post Trib. Pt. 1
- Radio Program #484 – The False Political Prophets – Will Conservatives win?
- Radio Program #431 - Preterism and Post-millennialism Refuted
- #54 May 21 - The End of the World?
- #241 Who Will Deliver Us From Evil?
- YouTube #153 – The False Political Prophets – Will Conservatives win?