Program #311 “The way of Cain #5 – 10/15/2017 & Program #312 “The Way of Cain #6 – 10/22/2017 – Synopsis
The final two programs in this series about “The Way of Cain” (Programs #311 & #312) cover the initial controversy Cain had with God over the rejection of his offering. The Genesis account presumes the reader knows from the rest of the Scriptures that Cain’s offering was rejected because it was not the prescribed blood sacrifice. Cain sought reconciliation with God through his own way – namely, the efforts of his labors.
From a political point of view, the self-righteousness of Cain is still motivating the kingdom of man today. Leftist policy and ideology ( even aspects of secular conservatism) are founded on a belief that man is basically good; therefore, mankind can deliver himself apart from salvation through the person and work of Jesus Christ.
Program #311 – John 8:39; Romans 4:12; Galatians 3:7; Proverbs 21:22; Genesis 4:3-5; Leviticus 17:11; Hebrews 10:4, 11:4; Philippians 3:9
Program #312 – Galatians 2:16; Romans 3; Luke 6:43-45; Jeremiah 13:23
Similar Programs on the Topic of Liberalism
- #309 The Way of Cain #4 -Violence
- #219 Liberalism Hurts People
- #222 Liberalism's Support for Islam
- #304 The Alternative Right
- YouTube #86 Postmodernism vs. Free Speech
- #308 The Way of Cain #3
- #99 From Liberty to Tyranny
- #272 Who are the Good Guys?
- Radio Program #411 - Postmodernism vs Free Speech
- YouTube #28 The Unsaved Moral Conservative