In this second look at the protests across America, I first address the character of the rioters and then their false ideology. The ideology is the justification. I spend some length explaining why the rioters believe they are morally superior and justified in their actions. I also compare the current riots and ideology to the French Reign of Terror. My goal is to follow the apostolic admonition of Titus chapter 1:9-16 – to refute and silence those who contradict the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Liberalism
- #92 "Christian Activism & Prohibition"
- #342 The Unsaved Moral Conservative
- Radio Program #461 – Who are the Rioters?
- #1 - We Win
- #147 Republicans & The Social Issues
- #372 Christianity vs. Social Justice
- #28 The Tea Party
- #219 Liberalism Hurts People
- The Foundations of Liberalism and Conservatism
- #50 The Wisconsin Protests