In continuing this series on Isaiah’s apocalyptic prophecy, I share some general principles explaining why Isaiah’s prophecy is fragmented. I then cover the rest of Chapter 24, which covers the reasons why God sends the apocalypse and the ensuring anguish. For Isaiah, the big story is not the supernatural judgments but the grief that will coming up the ungodly.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Prophecy
- 519 (Video 186) – God’s Great Reset is Coming
- #239 Hosea 6:2
- #494 – The Apocalypse of Isaiah – Part 3
- YouTube #103 - The False Prophet and Islam
- 571 (Video 231) The Apocalypse is the Mission of God
- Radio Program #443 - The Corona Crisis – Part 6 - Pandemic. Prophecy & the Judgment
- Radio Program #424 - Israel and Daniel 9 (Pt. 2)
- #545 (Video 209) - Russia & the Magog Prophecy Explained
- YouTube #57 2019 Prognostications
- YouTube #9 Why Judgment delayed?