In continuing this series on Isaiah’s apocalyptic prophecy, I share some general principles explaining why Isaiah’s prophecy is fragmented. I then cover the rest of Chapter 24, which covers the reasons why God sends the apocalypse and the ensuring anguish. For Isaiah, the big story is not the supernatural judgments but the grief that will coming up the ungodly.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Prophecy
- YouTube #153 – The False Political Prophets – Will Conservatives win?
- #205 Pre, Mid, Post Trib. Pt. 1
- #47 The Earth Quakes
- #509 (Video 176) - Seal, Trumpet & Bowl Judgments - Part 4
- #385 God Re-establihes Authority Pt 2
- YouTube #48 The Trump Prophecy
- Radio Program #426 - Christian Conservative resurgence or defeat?
- YouTube #98 – Israel and Daniel 9
- Radio Program #479 – It is a Mad Mad World for 2021
- #376 Ezekiel's Temple