In continuing this series on Isaiah’s apocalyptic prophecy, I share some general principles explaining why Isaiah’s prophecy is fragmented. I then cover the rest of Chapter 24, which covers the reasons why God sends the apocalypse and the ensuring anguish. For Isaiah, the big story is not the supernatural judgments but the grief that will coming up the ungodly.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Prophecy
- #206 Pre,Mid, Post Trib. Pt. 2
- Radio Program #431 - Preterism and Post-millennialism Refuted
- Radio Program #479 – It is a Mad Mad World for 2021
- Radio Program #488 - Is the Day of the Lord Upon Us?
- YouTube #157 – Is the Day of the Lord Upon Us?
- Program #505 - Seals, Trumpets & Bowls - Part 1
- #156 The Future of America
- YouTube #115 – The Corona Crisis - Part 6 - Pandemic. Prophecy & the Judgment
- YouTube #103 - The False Prophet and Islam
- #509 (Video 176) - Seal, Trumpet & Bowl Judgments - Part 4