In continuing this series on Isaiah’s apocalyptic prophecy, I share some general principles explaining why Isaiah’s prophecy is fragmented. I then cover the rest of Chapter 24, which covers the reasons why God sends the apocalypse and the ensuring anguish. For Isaiah, the big story is not the supernatural judgments but the grief that will coming up the ungodly.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Prophecy
- YouTube #59 Ezekiel's Temple
- #56 Hide for a Little While
- YouTube #115 – The Corona Crisis - Part 6 - Pandemic. Prophecy & the Judgment
- #165 Revelation 11
- Radio Program #431 - Preterism and Post-millennialism Refuted
- YouTube #9 Why Judgment delayed?
- #47 The Earth Quakes
- #297 The Lawless One 2 Thess. 2:8-9
- #11 The Apostasy
- Radio Program #479 – It is a Mad Mad World for 2021