In continuing this series on Isaiah’s apocalyptic prophecy, I share some general principles explaining why Isaiah’s prophecy is fragmented. I then cover the rest of Chapter 24, which covers the reasons why God sends the apocalypse and the ensuring anguish. For Isaiah, the big story is not the supernatural judgments but the grief that will coming up the ungodly.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Prophecy
- #194 Why is American in Apostasy?
- #205 Pre, Mid, Post Trib. Pt. 1
- YouTube #17 The Mark of the Beast
- #364 The Trump Prophecy
- #213 Pre-,A-,Post-Millennialism Pt.1
- #54 May 21 - The End of the World?
- Radio Program #431 - Preterism and Post-millennialism Refuted
- #331 The Mark of the Beast
- #173 Last Day False Prophets
- Radio Program #479 – It is a Mad Mad World for 2021