In continuing this series on Isaiah’s apocalyptic prophecy, I share some general principles explaining why Isaiah’s prophecy is fragmented. I then cover the rest of Chapter 24, which covers the reasons why God sends the apocalypse and the ensuring anguish. For Isaiah, the big story is not the supernatural judgments but the grief that will coming up the ungodly.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Prophecy
- YouTube #153 – The False Political Prophets – Will Conservatives win?
- #54 May 21 - The End of the World?
- #47 The Earth Quakes
- 600 (Video 257) A.I. - The Digital god
- 512 (Video 179) – Seal, Trumpet and Bowl Judgments – Pt 5
- YouTube #65 America's Revival & Judgment
- 566 - Psalm 2 - Exposition
- #526 - Expecting and Identifying the False Prophets in America
- YouTube #115 – The Corona Crisis - Part 6 - Pandemic. Prophecy & the Judgment
- #246 Bridgefest 2016 - 2 Thess. 2:11