#56 Hide for a Little While
Abridged Radio Program
Synopsis – Program #56 “Hide for a Little While”
Program 56, “Hide for a little while until indignation runs its course,” is based on the command to God’s people found in Isaiah’s prophesies about the coming apocalypse. The basic theme found in this text, and in many other texts of Scripture, is that there comes a point when evil becomes so great that God calls His people to abandon the world. How do we know when that time is upon us? Are we in those days? This program covers those questions and many of the texts of Scripture that deal with this issue. Various examples are given which demonstrate how Christians are being gradually pushed out of society. I believe you will find this study unique and challenging. Although my study does not exhaust the subject, it will get you started thinking about this aspect of God’s will for His people.
Isaiah 26:20; I Corinthians 7:25; 1 Timothy 5:14; 2 Kings 5:26; Jeremiah 45:5; Acts 2:44-45; Acts 8:1; Isaiah 24:1, 20-21; Matthew 6:6; Psalm 27:5; 31:19-20; 143:9; 57:1 18:10; 1 Kings 17; Jeremiah 29:4-7; Revelation 18:4-5; Proverbs 28:12; 29:2; Isaiah 3:1; Zechariah 11:9
Similar Programs on the Topic of Christian Activism
- Radio Program #420 – Does Evangelical Support for Trump Damage the Gospel?
- #374 2019 Prognostications
- #331 The Mark of the Beast
- 514 (Video 181) The prophecy of Joel
- Radio Program #386 "How to Survive the Apocalypse"
- #156 The Future of America
- YouTube #48 The Trump Prophecy
- YouTube #67 God Re-establishes Authority Pt 2.
- #54 May 21 - The End of the World?
- 571 (Video 231) The Apocalypse is the Mission of God