Synopsis – Program #56 “Hide for a Little While”
Program 56, “Hide for a little while until indignation runs its course,” is based on the command to God’s people found in Isaiah’s prophesies about the coming apocalypse. The basic theme found in this text, and in many other texts of Scripture, is that there comes a point when evil becomes so great that God calls His people to abandon the world. How do we know when that time is upon us? Are we in those days? This program covers those questions and many of the texts of Scripture that deal with this issue. Various examples are given which demonstrate how Christians are being gradually pushed out of society. I believe you will find this study unique and challenging. Although my study does not exhaust the subject, it will get you started thinking about this aspect of God’s will for His people.
Isaiah 26:20; I Corinthians 7:25; 1 Timothy 5:14; 2 Kings 5:26; Jeremiah 45:5; Acts 2:44-45; Acts 8:1; Isaiah 24:1, 20-21; Matthew 6:6; Psalm 27:5; 31:19-20; 143:9; 57:1 18:10; 1 Kings 17; Jeremiah 29:4-7; Revelation 18:4-5; Proverbs 28:12; 29:2; Isaiah 3:1; Zechariah 11:9
Similar Programs on the Topic of Christian Activism
- #181 Reviving America #1
- Radio Program #488 - Is the Day of the Lord Upon Us?
- #384 God Re-establishes His Authority
- Radio Program #426 - Christian Conservative resurgence or defeat?
- YouTube #151 – The Theology of Overthrowing Government
- #356 The Prophecy of Ezekiel
- #130 Mr. Christian goes to Washington
- YouTube #98 – Israel and Daniel 9
- Program #505 - Seals, Trumpets & Bowls - Part 1
- #96 Evangelical Pastors Civic Outreach