An all too common sin, seen throughout Scriptures, is man looking himself for salvation. As in Jeremiah 17:5, trusting the arm of the flesh and turning away from God. Christians should understand this condition – that the people are looking for political solutions to their problems, rather than repenting and getting right with God. This is clearly seen in two cases: (1) Israel’s choice of Barabbas over Christ, (2) 1 Samuel 8-12, Israel’s asking for a new political system to fight the Ammonites (a king) rather than turning to God in repentance.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Bible Studies
- YouTube #95 – Does Evangelical Support for Trump Damage the Gospel?
- Radio Program #412 The Conversion of Nebuchadnezzar (and Trump?)
- #294 2 Chronicles 7:14 Part 2
- #530 (Video 196) – The Miracle of Christmas
- YouTube #23 Habakkuk's Question
- 577 (Video 237) Christian Nationalism
- 598 (Video 255) Satan is Bound for a Thousand Years
- YouTube #123 The Sons of Belial are Empowered
- #190 America is Gone! Let's Quit?
- YouTube #82 - Isaiah 33:22 The Lord is our King