Given all of the current news, it is a good time to once again look into the doctrines of Civil Disobedience. I cover some Biblical examples where God calls His people to take down corrupt government (Hebrews 11:33 – “Who by Faith conquered kingdoms”). But we also have the command in Romans 13 to be subject to even corrupt government. I explain the exceptions to Romans 13 – the Doctrine of Lesser Magistrates. I also cover the philosophy in our Declaration of Independence. I conclude with a number of Biblical thoughts about our current relationship with the Federal Government.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Christian Activism
- #66 The Great Deception: The Secular State"
- Radio Program #482 – The Theology of Overthrowing Government
- YouTube #78 – Frenchism vs. Ahmarism (Pluralism vs. God’s law)
- #53 The Only Hope
- #190 America is Gone! Let's Quit?
- #117 The Message of Judgment
- #264 Starting a New Country
- #263 The Influence of the President
- Radio Program #391 - Yes, We Believe in a Theocracy
- #280 The Syrian Refugee Crisis