Given all of thecurrent news, it is a good time to once again look into the doctrines of CivilDisobedience. I cover some Biblical exampleswhere God calls His people to take downcorrupt government (Hebrews 11:33 – “Who by Faith conquered kingdoms”). But we also have the command in Romans 13 to be subject to even corruptgovernment. I explain the exceptions to Romans 13 –the Doctrine of Lesser Magistrates. Ialso cover the philosophy in our Declaration of Independence. I conclude with a number of Biblical thoughtsabout our current relationship with the Federal Government.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Christian Activism
- YouTube #40 Honor the President
- Radio Program #409 My Theology of Politics
- YouTube #74 - Which O.T. Laws Apply Today?
- #9 Biblical law
- #161 Politics or Conversion
- YouTube #79 - Liberty Defined
- Radio Program #391 - Yes, We Believe in a Theocracy
- #100 Encouraging Those Who Grieve
- Radio Program #400 -Frenchism vs. Ahmarism (Pluralism vs. God’s law)
- #140 BridgeFest Message - Philippians 1:28