Given all of the current news, it is a good time to once again look into the doctrines of Civil Disobedience. I cover some Biblical examples where God calls His people to take down corrupt government (Hebrews 11:33 – “Who by Faith conquered kingdoms”). But we also have the command in Romans 13 to be subject to even corrupt government. I explain the exceptions to Romans 13 – the Doctrine of Lesser Magistrates. I also cover the philosophy in our Declaration of Independence. I conclude with a number of Biblical thoughts about our current relationship with the Federal Government.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Christian Activism
- #52 Civil Government
- #114 The Freedom Rally
- Radio Program #391 - Yes, We Believe in a Theocracy
- #242 Freedom of Religion Part 1
- YouTube #73 - Do Not Resist Evil and The Two Kingdom Doctrine
- #100 Encouraging Those Who Grieve
- #120 Civil Government Lesson #4
- YouTube #78 – Frenchism vs. Ahmarism (Pluralism vs. God’s law)
- #163 Titus 3
- #187 Civil Disobedience #3 - What Can the Righteous Do?