Given all of the current news, it is a good time to once again look into the doctrines of Civil Disobedience. I cover some Biblical examples where God calls His people to take down corrupt government (Hebrews 11:33 – “Who by Faith conquered kingdoms”). But we also have the command in Romans 13 to be subject to even corrupt government. I explain the exceptions to Romans 13 – the Doctrine of Lesser Magistrates. I also cover the philosophy in our Declaration of Independence. I conclude with a number of Biblical thoughts about our current relationship with the Federal Government.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Christian Activism
- Radio Program #400 -Frenchism vs. Ahmarism (Pluralism vs. God’s law)
- #181 Reviving America #1
- YouTube #74 - Which O.T. Laws Apply Today?
- #121 Civil Government Lesson #5
- YouTube #40 Honor the President
- #242 Freedom of Religion Part 1
- #238 You Will Be Made to Care - Book Review
- #135 Secession from the Union
- #263 The Influence of the President
- Radio Program #402 - Liberty Defined