Given all of the current news, it is a good time to once again look into the doctrines of Civil Disobedience. I cover some Biblical examples where God calls His people to take down corrupt government (Hebrews 11:33 – “Who by Faith conquered kingdoms”). But we also have the command in Romans 13 to be subject to even corrupt government. I explain the exceptions to Romans 13 – the Doctrine of Lesser Magistrates. I also cover the philosophy in our Declaration of Independence. I conclude with a number of Biblical thoughts about our current relationship with the Federal Government.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Christian Activism
- #121 Civil Government Lesson #5
- YouTube #78 – Frenchism vs. Ahmarism (Pluralism vs. God’s law)
- #43 Why the Moral Decline?
- YouTube #79 - Liberty Defined
- #55 Civil Disobedience
- #218 Masada
- #120 Civil Government Lesson #4
- YouTube #74 - Which O.T. Laws Apply Today?
- #102 Why is the Church Silent about Same-sex Marriage
- YouTube #40 Honor the President