In this three part series I exposit the content and theology behind the three sets of seven Judgments recorded in the Revelation. God judges the wicked, exposes their sin, refines His people, and re-establishes his authority through these judgments. The scroll that contains these judgments represents the title deed for the earth. At the cross, Jesus Christ has won the legal right to this world. In the Revelation He will claim His rightful possession.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Bible Studies
- #134 The Blood Moons
- #239 Hosea 6:2
- Radio Program #426 - Christian Conservative resurgence or defeat?
- #384 God Re-establishes His Authority
- YouTube #59 Ezekiel's Temple
- #241 Who Will Deliver Us From Evil?
- YouTube #98 – Israel and Daniel 9
- #213 Pre-,A-,Post-Millennialism Pt.1
- #329 - Toppling the Narrative
- 512 (Video 179) – Seal, Trumpet and Bowl Judgments – Pt 5