A prophetic word for 2022 is Paul’s warning that “The Holy Spirit solemnly testifies to me in every city, saying that bonds and afflictions await me” (Acts 20:23). That is it! Paul only knew, and only needed, the general will of God. In fact, Paul begins his statement, “I am on my way to Jerusalem, not knowing what will happen to me there.” The Holy Spirit did not testify to Paul that the Emperor Claudius will be replaced by an evil persecutor of the church named Nero; Paul didn’t even receive a “Word of Faith” that Jerusalem would be destroyed by the Romans in AD 70. Paul, as the apostle to the Gentiles, sets a pattern for what the Holy Spirit deems necessary to reveal to the church. We don’t need to know the details of the future, What we need is the resolve, “But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself.”
Similar Programs on the Topic of Bible Studies
- YouTube #48 The Trump Prophecy
- #525 (Video 192) – Can America have a Revival? (Josiah’s Revival)
- #83 Political Lessons from the Prophets"
- YouTube #1 - The Great Apostasy
- #293 2 Chronicles 7:14 Part 1
- 514 (Video 181) The prophecy of Joel
- #12 The AntiChrist
- Radio Program #484 – The False Political Prophets – Will Conservatives win?
- YouTube #102 - Hell
- #526 - Expecting and Identifying the False Prophets in America