A prophetic word for 2022 is Paul’s warning that “The Holy Spirit solemnly testifies to me in every city, saying that bonds and afflictions await me” (Acts 20:23). That is it! Paul only knew, and only needed, the general will of God. In fact, Paul begins his statement, “I am on my way to Jerusalem, not knowing what will happen to me there.” The Holy Spirit did not testify to Paul that the Emperor Claudius will be replaced by an evil persecutor of the church named Nero; Paul didn’t even receive a “Word of Faith” that Jerusalem would be destroyed by the Romans in AD 70. Paul, as the apostle to the Gentiles, sets a pattern for what the Holy Spirit deems necessary to reveal to the church. We don’t need to know the details of the future, What we need is the resolve, “But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself.”
Similar Programs on the Topic of Bible Studies
- YouTube #153 – The False Political Prophets – Will Conservatives win?
- #205 Pre, Mid, Post Trib. Pt. 1
- #246 Bridgefest 2016 - 2 Thess. 2:11
- YouTube #92 – Halloween – The day of the Genesis Flood
- YouTube #23 Habakkuk's Question
- #156 The Future of America
- 604 (Video 260) Christian Nationalism & America's Future
- YouTube #16 Continuing in the Way of Jeroboam
- 569 (Video 229) Micah Series #2
- Radio Program #426 - Christian Conservative resurgence or defeat?