Preterism is the view that all of the prophesies about the coming apocalypse were fulfilled in the first century with the destruction of Jerusalem in AD 70. Since this issue has again come across my desk, and since it has a political/social dimension, I am moved to take on this theological heavy task of refuting Preterism and Post-millennialism. This program is for the theological diehards.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Prophecy
- YouTube #100 - Christian Conservative Resurgence or Defeat?
- #270 The Coming Anti-christ Empire
- Radio Program #488 - Is the Day of the Lord Upon Us?
- 514 (Video 181) The prophecy of Joel
- #137 The Release of Satan
- #156 The Future of America
- YouTube #68 How to Survive the Apocalypse
- Radio Program #443 - The Corona Crisis – Part 6 - Pandemic. Prophecy & the Judgment
- #239 Hosea 6:2
- Radio Program #479 – It is a Mad Mad World for 2021