Preterism is the view that all of the prophesies about the coming apocalypse were fulfilled in the first century with the destruction of Jerusalem in AD 70. Since this issue has again come across my desk, and since it has a political/social dimension, I am moved to take on this theological heavy task of refuting Preterism and Post-millennialism. This program is for the theological diehards.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Prophecy
- 514 (Video 181) The prophecy of Joel
- #54 May 21 - The End of the World?
- #241 Who Will Deliver Us From Evil?
- #165 Revelation 11
- #213 Pre-,A-,Post-Millennialism Pt.1
- Radio Program #426 - Christian Conservative resurgence or defeat?
- Radio Program #479 – It is a Mad Mad World for 2021
- YouTube #65 America's Revival & Judgment
- 512 (Video 179) – Seal, Trumpet and Bowl Judgments – Pt 5
- #36 The New Year 2011