Preterism is the view that all of the prophesies about the coming apocalypse were fulfilled in the first century with the destruction of Jerusalem in AD 70. Since this issue has again come across my desk, and since it has a political/social dimension, I am moved to take on this theological heavy task of refuting Preterism and Post-millennialism. This program is for the theological diehards.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Prophecy
- Radio Program #479 – It is a Mad Mad World for 2021
- #203 The Truth about September
- #11 The Apostasy
- #194 Why is American in Apostasy?
- #246 Bridgefest 2016 - 2 Thess. 2:11
- Radio Program #484 – The False Political Prophets – Will Conservatives win?
- YouTube #9 Why Judgment delayed?
- #56 Hide for a Little While
- Radio Program #386 "How to Survive the Apocalypse"
- Radio Program #424 - Israel & Daniel 9