Preterism is the view that all of the prophesies about thecoming apocalypse were fulfilled in the first century with the destruction of Jerusalemin AD 70. Since this issue has again comeacross my desk, and since it has a political/social dimension, I am moved to takeon this theological heavy task of refuting Preterism andPost-millennialism. This program is forthe theological diehards.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Prophecy
- #246 Bridgefest 2016 - 2 Thess. 2:11
- #214 Pre-,A-,Post-Millennialism Pt.2
- #239 Hosea 6:2
- #331 The Mark of the Beast
- YouTube #67 God Re-establishes Authority Pt 2.
- Radio Program #386 "How to Survive the Apocalypse"
- #205 Pre, Mid, Post Trib. Pt. 1
- YouTube #8 - The Restrainer - 2 Thess. 2:6
- YouTube #1 - The Great Apostasy
- #296 The Restraint 2 Thess 2:6-7