Synopsis: God and Country program #81 – North Korea – Showcase of Evi
In the providence of God, some nations have been allowed to become so corrupt that they inevitably become a showcase of what the world would look like if Christianity were removed and godlessness reigned. It is our duty as God’s ambassadors to point out that these nations are an enduring testimony to secular humanism. The program begins by reviewing the history of North Korea
and the reason for the differences between North and South Korea. Three outcomes of secularism are discussed: (1) lies and propaganda, (2) the worship of man and, hence, dictator worship and (3) totalitarianism and bondage. Unbelievers need to look very closely at North Korea
because this is where they will end up if they persist in rejecting God and His truth.
Scriptures Referenced: Jeremiah 9:3-4; Isaiah 59:14-15; 1 Timothy 4:1-2; Romans 3:12-18; John 8:44; Daniel 3:1-2; Acts 12:21-22; Hebrews 2:15; 2 Timothy 2:26; Ezekiel 28
Similar Programs on the Topic of Socialism
- #362 Socialism Part 3
- YouTube #45 Socialism Part 2
- YouTube #51 Socialism Pt. 4 - W. Chambers
- Radio Program #422 The Greed & Envy of Socialism
- #257 The Testimony of Venezuela
- #251 The Gulag Archipelago - Pt. 2
- YouTube #108 - Why do they love Bernie?
- #250 The Gulag Archipelago is Coming
- #361 Socialism Part 2
- #357 Tychicus and Egalitarianism