Senator Bernie Sanders, an avowed communist, is winning primary elections. He may not win the democrat party nomination, but it is an alarming sign of the times that a communist would receive so much support. Why do Americans, living in the most prosperous nation in the history of the world, want to abandon capitalism for communism? Because greed and envy, endemic in the human heart, has no bounds.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Politicians
- Radio Program #422 The Greed & Envy of Socialism
- YouTube #46 Socialism Part 3
- #227 Sanders & Socialism Pt. 2
- #81"North Korea - Showcase of Evil"
- Radio Program #418 – The Unregenerate Candidates
- #211 Ben Carson
- #357 Tychicus and Egalitarianism
- #257 The Testimony of Venezuela
- Radio Program #267 - Is Trump a Jehu
- #221 Donald Trump & the Evangelical Vote