Senator Bernie Sanders, an avowed communist, is winningprimary elections. He may not win thedemocrat party nomination, but it is an alarming sign of the times that acommunist would receive so much support. Why do Americans, living in themost prosperous nation in the history of the world, want to abandon capitalism forcommunism? Because greed and envy, endemicin the human heart, has no bounds.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Politicians
- #192 Clinton Cash
- #72 "Equality, Envy, Egalitarianism"
- #207 A Time for Truth
- #362 Socialism Part 3
- #252 The Gulag Archipelago - Pt. 3
- Radio Program #393 - The 2020 Democrat Candidates
- #227 Sanders & Socialism Pt. 2
- #266 Is Trump a Jehu? Part 1
- #259 Why I am not Voting for Trump (But it is not what you think)
- #251 The Gulag Archipelago - Pt. 2