Radio Program #364 – Whittaker Chambers 11-04-2018 – Synopsis
Every patriot and every Christian activist should become familiar with the story of Whittaker Chambers and his classic book “Witness.” This is the book Ronald Reagan said caused him to become a conservative and switch parties. The book is a timeless example of how faith in Christ is the real force behind righteous political change. I truth that my brief overview will not only save you the time of having to weigh into all 700 pages, but also inform and encourage your faith.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Socialism
- Radio Program #448 - The Corona Crisis Part 11 – Governmental Paternalism
- YouTube #97 The Greed & Envy of Socialism
- #4 - Statism
- #72 "Equality, Envy, Egalitarianism"
- #227 Sanders & Socialism Pt. 2
- Radio Program #422 The Greed & Envy of Socialism
- YouTube #44 Socialism Part 1
- #257 The Testimony of Venezuela
- #65 "Is Capitalism Evil?
- #360 Socialism Part 1