Synopsis: Program #89 – “LGBT Marriage Legalized” – July 14, 2013
Program #89 discusses the Supreme Court’s overthrowing of DOMA and California’s Proposition 8. Although this is already old news to most, the program covers additional insights to help believers understand the spirit of the age. Justice Kennedy claimed that Congress had no rational basis for passing DOMA back in 1996, and his ruling explains why America
is groping in the darkness for moral direction. Without a belief in natural and written revelation from God, there is no way to determine the clean from the unclean.
The program covers the following unwavering truths: (1) There is no such thing as Gay marriage, (2) The heterosexual allies are the key proponents of gender rebellion, (3) Gay marriage will never be fully accepted, (4) Good Civic law is necessary, but it is not the primary key to social change, (5) God’s plan for the end of the age is to allow the ungodly to expose their rebellion against God.
Thanks for listening; we hope you make God and Country part of your regular weekly discipleship.
Scriptures Referenced: Jeremiah 8:9; Matthew 19:4-5; Romans 1:27-31; Philippians 1:28; 2 Thessalonians 2:7-11; Psalm 9:19-20
Similar Programs on the Topic of LGBT
- Radio Program #436 - The LBGT Showdown
- YouTube #77 – The Shame of Pride Month
- #102 Why is the Church Silent about Same-sex Marriage
- Radio Program #416 The LGBTQ Town Hall.
- #300 MasterpieceCake vs. CCRC
- #16 Homosexuality
- #110 Employment Non-Discrimination Act - Program 2
- #245 Stonewall - A Monument to Evil
- #230 Gender Identity Counsel Pt. 1
- #103 Debating Same-Sex Marriage