Program #287 “Hively vs Ivy Tech” 4/30/2016 – Synopsis
In an 8-3 decision the U.S. Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals ruled that the 1964 Civil Rights Act which prohibited discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, or national origin – now applies to the homosexual and transgender lifestyle. This was judicial activism – the courts making new law. The court fully admitted that back in 1964, Congress was not stating that gender is a personal choice, that gender is fluid, or that no one should be able to make any moral judgments against homosexuality; but in the words of the Chief Justice Diane Wood, “the compelling social interest in protecting homosexuals (male and female) from discrimination justifies an admittedly loose interpretation of the word sex in Title VII to embrace homosexuality.” So here is the liberal mind – reinterpreting history to justify overthrowing Christian morality.
I conclude the program discussing the inevitable pain and sorrow these supporters of the LGBT movement will bring upon society. History will soon record that this movement brought great pain upon millions. Evil shall slay the wicked, and those who hate the righteous will be condemned. (Psalm 34:21)
Scripture References: Matthew 7:16-17; Isaiah 29:20-21; Proverbs 17:15, 24:24; 1 Peter 1:4
Similar Programs on the Topic of LGBT
- 579 (Video 238) The Wrath of Man
- #157 Supreme Court Refusal
- YouTube #32 The Masterpiece Decision
- #235 Jude Takes on LGBT Advocates
- #300 MasterpieceCake vs. CCRC
- Radio Program #436 - The LBGT Showdown
- YouTube #77 – The Shame of Pride Month
- #103 Debating Same-Sex Marriage
- #91 "NJ Bill A3371 Counseling LGBTQ minors"
- #102 Why is the Church Silent about Same-sex Marriage