Our culture is infatuated with apocalyptic entertainment. It is as if people sense judgment day is coming. But it is not as if people are being Biblical in this genre because the main character always finds a way to escape the punishment that fall on everyone else. People are finding false assurance by projecting themselves on the main character.
In this week’s program, I do not discuss how to physically escape the apocalypse with bomb shelters and food rations, but the spiritual preparations described in the book of the Revelation. We overcome by the word of our testimony and by not loving our lives even when faced with death (Revelation 12:11). In a sense we survive the apocalypse by not surviving the apocalypse.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Prophecy
- #56 Hide for a Little While
- #156 The Future of America
- YouTube #103 - The False Prophet and Islam
- #36 The New Year 2011
- Radio Program #424 - Israel and Daniel 9 (Pt. 2)
- #509 (Video 176) - Seal, Trumpet & Bowl Judgments - Part 4
- #12 The AntiChrist
- YouTube #57 2019 Prognostications
- #296 The Restraint 2 Thess 2:6-7
- Radio Program #484 – The False Political Prophets – Will Conservatives win?