Program #270 “The Coming European Anti-christ Kingdom” – 1/1/2017 – Synopsis
As is my usual practice, I begin the New Year with a program about prophecy. The topic this year is an explanation of the well-attested Biblical interpretation that the Kingdom of the anti-christ will come out of the people groups of the old Roman Empire. The world will be surprised that this fourth Beast “was, and is not, and will come” (Revelation 17:8). Ten nations that have descended from the Roman Empire will be the base for the anti-christ. The very people groups that first received the Gospel will lead the rebellion against the Gospel.
At this time Europe seems to be at peace, but I explain some of the fundamental problems and growing tensions in Europe that are destined to ignite.
Scripture References: Revelation 17-18; Daniel 2,7; Revelation 13:3-4, 6:2; 1 Thessalonians 5:3; Psalm 18:2
Similar Programs on the Topic of Prophecy
- YouTube #100 - Christian Conservative Resurgence or Defeat?
- #217 Latter Day Glory or Apostasy
- Radio Program #443 - The Corona Crisis – Part 6 - Pandemic. Prophecy & the Judgment
- 514 (Video 181) The prophecy of Joel
- YouTube #9 Why Judgment delayed?
- #239 Hosea 6:2
- Radio Program #426 - Christian Conservative resurgence or defeat?
- #156 The Future of America
- YouTube #1 - The Great Apostasy
- #296 The Restraint 2 Thess 2:6-7