08/04/2019 – Synopsis: Learning Biblical texts is crucial to right thinking and discernment. Isaiah 33:22 is one of those texts that has played a huge roll in shaping Christian government in the West. Acknowledging that the king is not supreme, that the state is subservient to the higher law of God, and that God gives rights that supersede the authority of the state, is a truth that must be established in the culture of any people. It is a truth that today’s politicians need to again recognize. The program concludes with an exposition of Isaiah 28-33.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Bible Studies
- #268 Jeremiah the Traitor
- #83 Political Lessons from the Prophets"
- YouTube #23 Habakkuk's Question
- YouTube #76 Explaining Imprecatory Psalms
- #271 The Amazing Kings & Chronicles
- You Tube #12 The Prophet's SOUA
- #261 Shouted from the Roof Top
- YouTube #102 - Hell
- Radio Program #387 - Psalm 2 - The Nations Rage
- #210 Judges, The Real Story