08/04/2019 – Synopsis: Learning Biblical texts is crucial to right thinking and discernment. Isaiah 33:22 is one of those texts that has played a huge roll in shaping Christian government in the West. Acknowledging that the king is not supreme, that the state is subservient to the higher law of God, and that God gives rights that supersede the authority of the state, is a truth that must be established in the culture of any people. It is a truth that today’s politicians need to again recognize. The program concludes with an exposition of Isaiah 28-33.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Bible Studies
- Radio Program #428 - Hell
- 612 (Video 268) - The False Teachers in Politics
- 610 (Video 266) I Would Discuss Matters of Justice
- YouTube #23 Habakkuk's Question
- YouTube #123 The Sons of Belial are Empowered
- #83 Political Lessons from the Prophets"
- #106 Children who do not Believe
- #294 2 Chronicles 7:14 Part 2
- 585 (Video 243) What the Church Needs to Hear - Part 3
- #552 (Video 215) – God showcases evil before He Judges it