Radio Program #407 “Post-modernism vs God” 8/18/2016 – Synopsis
In this first program, in this two-part series, I define post-modernism and explain that postmodernism is the same old lie repackaged for the contemporary world. Postmodernism is a philosophy to justify the rejection of God’s moral law by claiming that there is no objective morality. Furthermore, all moral values must have been made up by the powerful to oppress the weak. God, His law, and His people are keeping you down. Sound familiar? “God knows that in the day you eat thereof your eyes will be open, and you will be like God…” (Genesis 3:5).
Similar Programs on the Topic of Ethics
- #184 God Works, We Work
- #306 The Way of Cain #1
- YouTube #89 - Ukraine-Gate, The Blinding Power of Ideological Bias
- Radio Program #392 - Relativism & Lawlessness
- #243 Interpreting the Orlando Tragedy
- YouTube #84 Postmodernism vs. God
- #13 Honesty
- YouTube #29 - Who is to Blame?
- #158 Ebola
- #232 Tax-Exempt Christians Mt 17:25