Program #339 “The Culture War” – 4/29/2018 – Synopsis
This week’s program covers some general observations about the culture war. I begin by defining the term “culture war” and explaining how the New Testament prophesies there would be a great war against God at the end of this age. This is called the “Great Apostasy” (2 Thessalonians 2:4). We are in a special dispensation where God is allowing the wicked to rule for a brief moment.
Rather than fearing the culture war, we should recognize that in it we have a great opportunity to distinguish the kingdom of God from the Kingdom of Satan. As the line is drawn more clearly in the sand, many are coming to Christ as they see the lifestyles and irrational arguments on the left. People are being awakened to the spiritual battle of the ages.
I conclude with a few points about our current culture: (1) Intersectionality, (2) Polarization, (3) Hatred, (4) Deception.
Scripture References: 2 Thessalonians 2; Acts 26:18; 2 Chronicles 12:8; Psalm 2:2; Matthew 12:30; John 15:18-19; Matthew 24:9,24; Isaiah 28:15; Isaiah 41:10-12;John 16:33; Psalm 21:11; 1 John 4:4
Similar Programs on the Topic of The Culture War
- #133 The Culture War
- #498 - Book Review - The Rise and Triumph of Modern Self
- Radio Program #397 Reveling in Deception
- #559 (Video 222) Why We Fight
- #554 (Video 217) Recognizing the Role of Satan
- #171 2015 State of the Union
- #295 Trump & the Media Narrative
- #501 - Christianity vs Wokeism, Who Wins?
- 574 (Video 234) Is it Compassion or Lawlessness?
- YouTube #25 The Culture War