Program #339 “The Culture War” – 4/29/2018 – Synopsis
This week’s program covers some general observations about the culture war. I begin by defining the term “culture war” and explaining how the New Testament prophesies there would be a great war against God at the end of this age. This is called the “Great Apostasy” (2 Thessalonians 2:4). We are in a special dispensation where God is allowing the wicked to rule for a brief moment.
Rather than fearing the culture war, we should recognize that in it we have a great opportunity to distinguish the kingdom of God from the Kingdom of Satan. As the line is drawn more clearly in the sand, many are coming to Christ as they see the lifestyles and irrational arguments on the left. People are being awakened to the spiritual battle of the ages.
I conclude with a few points about our current culture: (1) Intersectionality, (2) Polarization, (3) Hatred, (4) Deception.
Scripture References: 2 Thessalonians 2; Acts 26:18; 2 Chronicles 12:8; Psalm 2:2; Matthew 12:30; John 15:18-19; Matthew 24:9,24; Isaiah 28:15; Isaiah 41:10-12;John 16:33; Psalm 21:11; 1 John 4:4
Similar Programs on the Topic of The Culture War
- #292 Free Speech at Berzerkly
- #495 – The Biblical Explanation for what is happening
- YouTube #152 – I tell you, no, but rather division
- Radio Program #502 - The War Against Wokeism Continues
- #317 The Texas Shooting
- Radio Program #466 – Can a Christian Vote Democrat?
- #527 (Video 193) – Why do they hate Rittenhouse?
- YouTube #122 - Lies Prevail in the Land
- #72 "Equality, Envy, Egalitarianism"
- Radio Program #486 - Worldview – Patriot or Insurrectionist?