Our culture is infatuated with apocalyptic entertainment. It is as if people sense judgment day is coming. But it is not as if people are being Biblical in this genre because the main character always finds a way to escape the punishment that fall on everyone else. People are finding false assurance by projecting themselves on the main character.
In this week’s program, I do not discuss how to physically escape the apocalypse with bomb shelters and food rations, but the spiritual preparations described in the book of the Revelation. We overcome by the word of our testimony and by not loving our lives even when faced with death (Revelation 12:11). In a sense we survive the apocalypse by not surviving the apocalypse.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Prophecy
- #194 Why is American in Apostasy?
- #356 The Prophecy of Ezekiel
- #54 May 21 - The End of the World?
- YouTube #17 The Mark of the Beast
- #383 America's Revival & Judgment
- Radio Program #386 "How to Survive the Apocalypse"
- YouTube #8 - The Restrainer - 2 Thess. 2:6
- Radio Program #443 - The Corona Crisis – Part 6 - Pandemic. Prophecy & the Judgment
- #331 The Mark of the Beast
- YouTube #103 - The False Prophet and Islam