Our culture is infatuated with apocalyptic entertainment. It is as if people sense judgment day is coming. But it is not as if people are being Biblical in this genre because the main character always finds a way to escape the punishment that fall on everyone else. People are finding false assurance by projecting themselves on the main character.
In this week’s program, I do not discuss how to physically escape the apocalypse with bomb shelters and food rations, but the spiritual preparations described in the book of the Revelation. We overcome by the word of our testimony and by not loving our lives even when faced with death (Revelation 12:11). In a sense we survive the apocalypse by not surviving the apocalypse.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Prophecy
- #12 The AntiChrist
- #36 The New Year 2011
- YouTube #157 – Is the Day of the Lord Upon Us?
- Radio Program #488 - Is the Day of the Lord Upon Us?
- Program #492 – The Apocalypse of Isaiah Part 1
- #173 Last Day False Prophets
- 517 (video 184) - The Beast
- #206 Pre,Mid, Post Trib. Pt. 2
- #134 The Blood Moons
- #509 (Video 176) - Seal, Trumpet & Bowl Judgments - Part 4