Program #165 – “Revelation 11” – 12/28/2014 – Synopsis
Program #165 begins the new year with a message about prophecy and an exposition of Revelation 11. I begin the program with some thoughts about how to interpret the book of Revelation. I then explain the main truths of Revelation 11: he rebuilt temple, the two witnesses, and the recommencement of divine signs and wonders. The prominent truth in this text appears to be the resumption of miracles. Throughout the church age God has hidden His hand from the unsaved, but in the last days God proves Himself to the world. The world’s reaction is not faith, but anger. This teaches us why in the first place God is a “God who hides Himself.” (Isaiah 45:15). All things appear to be in place for the commencement of the apocalypse – – the technology, the weaponry, the communications, the religious apostasy, the secularism, the immorality and the globalism . All that remains is for God to pull the trigger, and what might that be? “When the Lamb broke one of the seven seals, I heard one of the four living creatures saying as with a voice of thunder, ‘Come.’” (Revelation 6:1)
Scriptures Referenced: Ephesians 5:16; Revelation 11; Revelation 13:1-5; Matthew 24:15; 2 Thessalonians 2; John 4:21; Zechariah 4; Malachi 4:5; 2 Thessalonians 2:9; Numbers 16:35; 1 Kings 18; Luke 9:54; Ecclesiastes 8:11; John 14:23; Matthew 11:23-24; Isaiah 45:15; Luke 10:21; Isaiah 64:1; Revelation 12:11
Similar Programs on the Topic of Prophecy
- #213 Pre-,A-,Post-Millennialism Pt.1
- YouTube #1 - The Great Apostasy
- Radio Program #424 - Israel and Daniel 9 (Pt. 2)
- #376 Ezekiel's Temple
- #322 Judgment Day, It is Still Coming
- #270 The Coming Anti-christ Empire
- Radio Program #426 - Christian Conservative resurgence or defeat?
- YouTube #67 God Re-establishes Authority Pt 2.
- Radio Program #386 "How to Survive the Apocalypse"
- #156 The Future of America