In June, Congress heldhearings on the movement to require the Federal Government to financiallycompensate the African American community for slavery and discrimination. Although this proposal has very little chanceof becoming law, the hearings satisfy special interest groups in the partybase. The whole discussion becomes agood opportunity to demonstrate how public policy should be determined and judgedby Biblical law. The bottom line is theBiblical principle that it is unjust to make the children pay for the sins oftheir fathers. The recompense owned byour ancestors must be left in the hands of God.
Scripture References: 1 Peter 2:15, 3:13-15;Deuteronomy 15:12-15, 24:16; Exodus 12:35; Joshua 9, 2 Samuel 21.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Ethics
- #184 God Works, We Work
- #158 Ebola
- YouTube #111 – The Corona Crisis - Part 2
- Radio Program #440 - The Corona Crisis Pt. 3
- #22 Pornography
- YouTube #113 – The Corona Crisis Part 4 – Cleanliness is next to Godliness
- #67 "The Christian Work Ethic
- Radio Program #465 – Police Use of Deadly Force
- YouTube #112 – The Corona Crisis Part 3
- Radio Program #406 “The Baltimore Controversy”