More political theater andmore spiritual truth is played out before us. Ukraine-Gate reminds us of atleast two Biblical lessons: (1) Proverbs 25:8, “Do not go out hastily to argue your case; Otherwise,what will you do in the end, when your neighbor humiliates you?”, and (2) thedouble standard described by Jesus in Matthew 11, “For John came neither eating nor drinking, and they say, ‘He has ademon!’ The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and they say, ‘Behold, agluttonous man and a drunkard.’” When the DNC used foreign governments to investigateTrump’s alleged collusion with Russia, that is an criminal investigation. When Trump uses foreign governments toinvestigate DNC corruption, that is high crimes and misdemeanors.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Ethics
- #255 The Lesser of Two Evils - Part 2
- #201 Listener Questions, Part 1
- #105 Battling Pornography
- #243 Interpreting the Orlando Tragedy
- #277 Five Myths
- Radio Program #407 "Postmodernism vs God"
- #48 Gambling
- YouTube #84 Postmodernism vs. God
- #301 The Slaughter of the Canaanites
- #234 Christian Philosophy of Sports