YouTube #89 – Ukraine-Gate, The Blinding Power of Ideological Bias
October 3, 2019
Video Audio Only
More political theater and more spiritual truth is played out before us. Ukraine-Gate reminds us of at least two Biblical lessons: (1) Proverbs 25:8, “Do not go out hastily to argue your case; Otherwise, what will you do in the end, when your neighbor humiliates you?”, and (2) the double standard described by Jesus in Matthew 11, “For John came neither eating nor drinking, and they say, ‘He has a demon!’ The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and they say, ‘Behold, a gluttonous man and a drunkard.’” When the DNC used foreign governments to investigate Trump’s alleged collusion with Russia, that is an criminal investigation. When Trump uses foreign governments to investigate DNC corruption, that is high crimes and misdemeanors.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Ethics
- Radio Program #392 - Relativism & Lawlessness
- YouTube #29 - Who is to Blame?
- YouTube #82 The Baltimore Tweet Controversy
- #344 Who is to Blame
- Radio Program #465 – Police Use of Deadly Force
- #105 Battling Pornography
- #22 Pornography
- 574 (Video 234) Is it Compassion or Lawlessness?
- #539 (Video 203) The Depravity of Sports Betting
- #139 Euthanasia