Both the charismatic prophets and the secular political pundits (Qanon in particular) predicted the reelection of President Trump and the overall defeat of the leftist agenda in America. There are timely parallel to this false message of victory in the Biblical book of Jeremiah. The false prophets in ancient Israel prophesied that the nation would be restored to greatness. The true prophetic message was that there would be no deliverance. The nation was corrupt and would reap the foolish leadership and judgment it deserved.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Prophecy
- Radio Program #431 - Preterism and Post-millennialism Refuted
- YouTube #1 - The Great Apostasy
- Program #492 – The Apocalypse of Isaiah Part 1
- #194 Why is American in Apostasy?
- YouTube #9 Why Judgment delayed?
- Radio Program #488 - Is the Day of the Lord Upon Us?
- #374 2019 Prognostications
- YouTube #41 The Prophecy of Ezekiel
- YouTube #67 God Re-establishes Authority Pt 2.
- #270 The Coming Anti-christ Empire