Senator Bernie Sanders, an avowed communist, is winning primary elections. He may not win the democrat party nomination, but it is an alarming sign of the times that a communist would receive so much support. Why do Americans, living in the most prosperous nation in the history of the world, want to abandon capitalism for communism? Because greed and envy, endemic in the human heart, has no bounds.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Politicians
- #4 - Statism
- #357 Tychicus and Egalitarianism
- #81"North Korea - Showcase of Evil"
- Radio Program #267 - Is Trump a Jehu
- #361 Socialism Part 2
- #207 A Time for Truth
- Radio Program #448 - The Corona Crisis Part 11 – Governmental Paternalism
- #221 Donald Trump & the Evangelical Vote
- #226 Sanders & Socialism Pt. 1
- #233 Trumpism