#564 (Video 225) An Evangelical Perspective on America’s cure – Turning Point USA Pastor’s Summit 2022
August 18, 2022
Abridged Radio Program
Rumble/?pub=4" allowfullscreen="1" frameborder="0">
Video Audio Only
On this week’s program, I review a Turning Point USA pastor’s conference in Coronado California. God has raised up Charlie Kirk and his organization, Turning Point, to teach conservative values through conferences, seminars and college campus events. I felt compelled to attend the conference to discover what these Evangelical leaders had to say about America’s woes and the solutions. These were solid, politically engaged, evangelicals; and they emphasized what was needed for this moment – we need to be bold, stand up, and speak out concerning the sins of the nation. I discuss a topic that should have been breached; but maybe, it is not time.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Christian Activism
- #131 Standing to Serve
- #84 "Building God's Country
- #117 The Message of Judgment
- #92 "Christian Activism & Prohibition"
- #102 Why is the Church Silent about Same-sex Marriage
- YouTube #95 – Does Evangelical Support for Trump Damage the Gospel?
- 604 (Video 260) Christian Nationalism & America's Future
- #140 BridgeFest Message - Philippians 1:28
- #218 Masada
- #135 Secession from the Union