On this week’s program, I review a Turning Point USA pastor’s conference in Coronado California. God has raised up Charlie Kirk and his organization, Turning Point, to teach conservative values through conferences, seminars and college campus events. I felt compelled to attend the conference to discover what these Evangelical leaders had to say about America’s woes and the solutions. These were solid, politically engaged, evangelicals; and they emphasized what was needed for this moment – we need to be bold, stand up, and speak out concerning the sins of the nation. I discuss a topic that should have been breached; but maybe, it is not time.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Christian Activism
- #50 The Wisconsin Protests
- Radio Program #482 – The Theology of Overthrowing Government
- #100 Encouraging Those Who Grieve
- Radio Program #420 – Does Evangelical Support for Trump Damage the Gospel?
- #102 Why is the Church Silent about Same-sex Marriage
- #96 Evangelical Pastors Civic Outreach
- #190 America is Gone! Let's Quit?
- #114 The Freedom Rally
- #238 You Will Be Made to Care - Book Review
- #163 Titus 3