On this week’s program, I review a Turning Point USA pastor’s conference in Coronado California. God has raised up Charlie Kirk and his organization, Turning Point, to teach conservative values through conferences, seminars and college campus events. I felt compelled to attend the conference to discover what these Evangelical leaders had to say about America’s woes and the solutions. These were solid, politically engaged, evangelicals; and they emphasized what was needed for this moment – we need to be bold, stand up, and speak out concerning the sins of the nation. I discuss a topic that should have been breached; but maybe, it is not time.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Christian Activism
- 591 (Video 249) Glen Ridge - Sodom Revisited
- #130 Mr. Christian goes to Washington
- #159 The Great Opportunity
- #131 Standing to Serve
- #218 Masada
- #94 "Watchmen on the Wall"
- 604 (Video 260) Christian Nationalism & America's Future
- #117 The Message of Judgment
- YouTube #95 – Does Evangelical Support for Trump Damage the Gospel?
- #280 The Syrian Refugee Crisis