YouTube #95 – Does Evangelical Support for Trump Damage the Gospel?
November 14, 2019
Video Audio Only
Responding to a comment made by Josh Harris, I address the question of whether Evangelical involvement with Trump, politics, or the culture war turn people away from the Gospel. Is non-political involvement cowardice or is there some Biblical mandate to avoid the offense of politics and candidates? I reference the political divide among Christians in Hong Kong and provide some overall principles for Biblical political action.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Christian Activism
- #564 (Video 225) An Evangelical Perspective on America's cure - Turning Point USA Pastor's Summit 2022
- #100 Encouraging Those Who Grieve
- #1 - We Win
- #280 The Syrian Refugee Crisis
- #167 How Should the 7,000 Live?
- #56 Hide for a Little While
- #163 Titus 3
- #238 You Will Be Made to Care - Book Review
- #92 "Christian Activism & Prohibition"
- #96 Evangelical Pastors Civic Outreach