Responding to a comment made by Josh Harris, I address the question of whether Evangelical involvement with Trump, politics, or the culture war turn people away from the Gospel. Is non-political involvement cowardice or is there some Biblical mandate to avoid the offense of politics and candidates? I reference the political divide among Christians in Hong Kong and provide some overall principles for Biblical political action.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Christian Activism
- Radio Program #420 – Does Evangelical Support for Trump Damage the Gospel?
- Radio Program #482 – The Theology of Overthrowing Government
- #218 Masada
- #1 - We Win
- #84 "Building God's Country
- #130 Mr. Christian goes to Washington
- #102 Why is the Church Silent about Same-sex Marriage
- #131 Standing to Serve
- #100 Encouraging Those Who Grieve
- #50 The Wisconsin Protests