Responding to a comment made by Josh Harris, I address thequestion of whether Evangelical involvement with Trump, politics, or theculture war turn people away from the Gospel. Is non-political involvement cowardice or is there some Biblical mandateto avoid the offense of politics and candidates? I reference the political divide amongChristians in Hong Kong and provide some overallprinciples for Biblical political action.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Christian Activism
- #50 The Wisconsin Protests
- #117 The Message of Judgment
- #114 The Freedom Rally
- #218 Masada
- #159 The Great Opportunity
- #96 Evangelical Pastors Civic Outreach
- YouTube #151 – The Theology of Overthrowing Government
- #135 Secession from the Union
- #130 Mr. Christian goes to Washington
- #190 America is Gone! Let's Quit?