Responding to a comment made by Josh Harris, I address thequestion of whether Evangelical involvement with Trump, politics, or theculture war turn people away from the Gospel. Is non-political involvement cowardice or is there some Biblical mandateto avoid the offense of politics and candidates? I reference the political divide amongChristians in Hong Kong and provide some overallprinciples for Biblical political action.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Christian Activism
- #131 Standing to Serve
- #114 The Freedom Rally
- #159 The Great Opportunity
- #56 Hide for a Little While
- #92 "Christian Activism & Prohibition"
- #280 The Syrian Refugee Crisis
- #102 Why is the Church Silent about Same-sex Marriage
- #100 Encouraging Those Who Grieve
- #140 BridgeFest Message - Philippians 1:28
- #50 The Wisconsin Protests