Responding to a comment made by Josh Harris, I address thequestion of whether Evangelical involvement with Trump, politics, or theculture war turn people away from the Gospel. Is non-political involvement cowardice or is there some Biblical mandateto avoid the offense of politics and candidates? I reference the political divide amongChristians in Hong Kong and provide some overallprinciples for Biblical political action.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Christian Activism
- Radio Program #420 – Does Evangelical Support for Trump Damage the Gospel?
- #114 The Freedom Rally
- #135 Secession from the Union
- #163 Titus 3
- #84 "Building God's Country
- #238 You Will Be Made to Care - Book Review
- #159 The Great Opportunity
- #181 Reviving America #1
- #92 "Christian Activism & Prohibition"
- #140 BridgeFest Message - Philippians 1:28