Responding to a comment made by Josh Harris, I address the question of whether Evangelical involvement with Trump, politics, or the culture war turn people away from the Gospel. Is non-political involvement cowardice or is there some Biblical mandate to avoid the offense of politics and candidates? I reference the political divide among Christians in Hong Kong and provide some overall principles for Biblical political action.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Christian Activism
- #94 "Watchmen on the Wall"
- #135 Secession from the Union
- #1 - We Win
- #96 Evangelical Pastors Civic Outreach
- #50 The Wisconsin Protests
- YouTube #2 - Christianity & Protests
- #182 Reviving America #2
- Radio Program #482 – The Theology of Overthrowing Government
- #131 Standing to Serve
- #130 Mr. Christian goes to Washington