Responding to a comment made by Josh Harris, I address the question of whether Evangelical involvement with Trump, politics, or the culture war turn people away from the Gospel. Is non-political involvement cowardice or is there some Biblical mandate to avoid the offense of politics and candidates? I reference the political divide among Christians in Hong Kong and provide some overall principles for Biblical political action.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Christian Activism
- YouTube #95 – Does Evangelical Support for Trump Damage the Gospel?
- #218 Masada
- #564 (Video 225) An Evangelical Perspective on America's cure - Turning Point USA Pastor's Summit 2022
- #167 How Should the 7,000 Live?
- #50 The Wisconsin Protests
- #84 "Building God's Country
- #182 Reviving America #2
- #496 – The Political vs. The Spiritual solution
- #130 Mr. Christian goes to Washington
- #92 "Christian Activism & Prohibition"