Responding to a comment made by Josh Harris, I address the question of whether Evangelical involvement with Trump, politics, or the culture war turn people away from the Gospel. Is non-political involvement cowardice or is there some Biblical mandate to avoid the offense of politics and candidates? I reference the political divide among Christians in Hong Kong and provide some overall principles for Biblical political action.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Christian Activism
- #56 Hide for a Little While
- #94 "Watchmen on the Wall"
- #1 - We Win
- #96 Evangelical Pastors Civic Outreach
- #555 (Video 218) Democrats, Republicans, and The Christians
- #100 Encouraging Those Who Grieve
- #140 BridgeFest Message - Philippians 1:28
- Radio Program #482 – The Theology of Overthrowing Government
- #496 – The Political vs. The Spiritual solution
- #92 "Christian Activism & Prohibition"