Responding to a comment made by Josh Harris, I address the question of whether Evangelical involvement with Trump, politics, or the culture war turn people away from the Gospel. Is non-political involvement cowardice or is there some Biblical mandate to avoid the offense of politics and candidates? I reference the political divide among Christians in Hong Kong and provide some overall principles for Biblical political action.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Christian Activism
- #96 Evangelical Pastors Civic Outreach
- #238 You Will Be Made to Care - Book Review
- #496 – The Political vs. The Spiritual solution
- YouTube #2 - Christianity & Protests
- #94 "Watchmen on the Wall"
- #50 The Wisconsin Protests
- #130 Mr. Christian goes to Washington
- #135 Secession from the Union
- #167 How Should the 7,000 Live?
- #100 Encouraging Those Who Grieve