Responding to a comment made by Josh Harris, I address thequestion of whether Evangelical involvement with Trump, politics, or theculture war turn people away from the Gospel. Is non-political involvement cowardice or is there some Biblical mandateto avoid the offense of politics and candidates? I reference the political divide amongChristians in Hong Kong and provide some overallprinciples for Biblical political action.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Christian Activism
- #92 "Christian Activism & Prohibition"
- #114 The Freedom Rally
- #238 You Will Be Made to Care - Book Review
- #130 Mr. Christian goes to Washington
- #181 Reviving America #1
- #1 - We Win
- #159 The Great Opportunity
- #280 The Syrian Refugee Crisis
- #102 Why is the Church Silent about Same-sex Marriage
- #117 The Message of Judgment