Responding to a comment made by Josh Harris, I address the question of whether Evangelical involvement with Trump, politics, or the culture war turn people away from the Gospel. Is non-political involvement cowardice or is there some Biblical mandate to avoid the offense of politics and candidates? I reference the political divide among Christians in Hong Kong and provide some overall principles for Biblical political action.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Christian Activism
- #131 Standing to Serve
- #163 Titus 3
- #167 How Should the 7,000 Live?
- #218 Masada
- #140 BridgeFest Message - Philippians 1:28
- #102 Why is the Church Silent about Same-sex Marriage
- #190 America is Gone! Let's Quit?
- #94 "Watchmen on the Wall"
- Radio Program #482 – The Theology of Overthrowing Government
- #161 Politics or Conversion