Responding to a comment made by Josh Harris, I address thequestion of whether Evangelical involvement with Trump, politics, or theculture war turn people away from the Gospel. Is non-political involvement cowardice or is there some Biblical mandateto avoid the offense of politics and candidates? I reference the political divide amongChristians in Hong Kong and provide some overallprinciples for Biblical political action.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Christian Activism
- #84 "Building God's Country
- #56 Hide for a Little While
- #1 - We Win
- #117 The Message of Judgment
- #280 The Syrian Refugee Crisis
- #102 Why is the Church Silent about Same-sex Marriage
- #182 Reviving America #2
- #131 Standing to Serve
- YouTube #95 – Does Evangelical Support for Trump Damage the Gospel?
- #140 BridgeFest Message - Philippians 1:28