Synopsis: Program #94 – Watchmen Conference – August 18, 2013
Program 94 is a review or critique of the annual Watchmen on the Wall Conference in Washington. The Christian lobby group, the Family Research Council, puts on an annual conference to inform and inspire pastors to be involved in political action for righteousness sake. I went with my guard up knowing that often Christian political activists are doctrinally anemic. I was pleasantly surprised to discover that the FRC has a Biblically sound approach to Christian political activism. I trust that you will find encouragement to hear about those defending the faith in the cesspool of Washington politics.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Christian Activism
- #102 Why is the Church Silent about Same-sex Marriage
- #159 The Great Opportunity
- #114 The Freedom Rally
- #140 BridgeFest Message - Philippians 1:28
- #218 Masada
- #70 "The Money Changers"
- #131 Standing to Serve
- Radio Program #482 – The Theology of Overthrowing Government
- #167 How Should the 7,000 Live?
- Radio Program #420 – Does Evangelical Support for Trump Damage the Gospel?