Synopsis: Program #94 – Watchmen Conference – August 18, 2013
Program 94 is a review or critique of the annual Watchmen on the Wall Conference in Washington. The Christian lobby group, the Family Research Council, puts on an annual conference to inform and inspire pastors to be involved in political action for righteousness sake. I went with my guard up knowing that often Christian political activists are doctrinally anemic. I was pleasantly surprised to discover that the FRC has a Biblically sound approach to Christian political activism. I trust that you will find encouragement to hear about those defending the faith in the cesspool of Washington politics.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Christian Activism
- #131 Standing to Serve
- #118 The State of the Church 2014
- #218 Masada
- #76 "The New Pope"
- Radio Program #420 – Does Evangelical Support for Trump Damage the Gospel?
- #345 Watchmen 2018
- #135 Secession from the Union
- #1 - We Win
- #50 The Wisconsin Protests
- Radio Program #427 Christianity Astray calls for Impeachment