One issue, subsumed under the Doctrines of Civil Government, concerns which laws does God requires magistrates to enforce in society. Are the judicial and ceremonial laws of Moses to be applied to all Gentile nations or were those laws temporary disciplines for ancient Israelalone? Taking a break from my usual commentary on the news, I discuss this common question.
Scripture References: Acts 10:15;15:1; Exodus 22:25; Hebrews 9:9-10; Galatians 3:23, 4:3; Romans 1; 1 Corinthianss 6:9; 1 Timothy 1:10; Leviticus 18:24; 1 Corinthians 5:1; Leviticus 18;2 Timothy 4:18
Similar Programs on the Topic of Doctrine of Civil Government
- #242 Freedom of Religion Part 1
- #43 Why the Moral Decline?
- #97 Civil Government Lesson #1
- #264 Starting a New Country
- Radio Program #400 -Frenchism vs. Ahmarism (Pluralism vs. God’s law)
- #263 The Influence of the President
- #66 The Great Deception: The Secular State"
- #119 Civil Government Lesson #3
- YouTube #40 Honor the President
- Radio Program #396 - Do Not Resist Evil and the Two Kingdom Doctrine