One issue, subsumed under the Doctrines of Civil Government, concerns which laws does God requires magistrates to enforce in society. Are the judicial and ceremonial laws of Moses to be applied to all Gentile nations or were those laws temporary disciplines for ancient Israel alone? Taking a break from my usual commentary on the news, I discuss this common question.
Scripture References: Acts 10:15; 15:1; Exodus 22:25; Hebrews 9:9-10; Galatians 3:23, 4:3; Romans 1; 1 Corinthianss 6:9; 1 Timothy 1:10; Leviticus 18:24; 1 Corinthians 5:1; Leviticus 18; 2 Timothy 4:18
Similar Programs on the Topic of Doctrine of Civil Government
- Radio Program #402 - Liberty Defined
- #263 The Influence of the President
- #6 Honor the King
- YouTube #78 – Frenchism vs. Ahmarism (Pluralism vs. God’s law)
- #97 Civil Government Lesson #1
- #93 "When Vileness is Exalted"
- #264 Starting a New Country
- Radio Program #396 - Do Not Resist Evil and the Two Kingdom Doctrine
- YouTube #73 - Do Not Resist Evil and The Two Kingdom Doctrine
- #179 The Romans 13 Controversy