One issue, subsumed under the Doctrines of Civil Government, concerns which laws does God requires magistrates to enforce in society. Are the judicial and ceremonial laws of Moses to be applied to all Gentile nations or were those laws temporary disciplines for ancient Israel alone? Taking a break from my usual commentary on the news, I discuss this common question.
Scripture References: Acts 10:15; 15:1; Exodus 22:25; Hebrews 9:9-10; Galatians 3:23, 4:3; Romans 1; 1 Corinthianss 6:9; 1 Timothy 1:10; Leviticus 18:24; 1 Corinthians 5:1; Leviticus 18; 2 Timothy 4:18
Similar Programs on the Topic of Doctrine of Civil Government
- Radio Program #396 - Do Not Resist Evil and the Two Kingdom Doctrine
- #66 The Great Deception: The Secular State"
- #120 Civil Government Lesson #4
- #52 Civil Government
- #97 Civil Government Lesson #1
- #6 Honor the King
- #355 Honor the President
- Radio Program #400 -Frenchism vs. Ahmarism (Pluralism vs. God’s law)
- Radio Program #482 – The Theology of Overthrowing Government
- YouTube #151 – The Theology of Overthrowing Government