One issue, subsumed under the Doctrines of Civil Government, concerns which laws does God requires magistrates to enforce in society. Are the judicial and ceremonial laws of Moses to be applied to all Gentile nations or were those laws temporary disciplines for ancient Israelalone? Taking a break from my usual commentary on the news, I discuss this common question.
Scripture References: Acts 10:15;15:1; Exodus 22:25; Hebrews 9:9-10; Galatians 3:23, 4:3; Romans 1; 1 Corinthianss 6:9; 1 Timothy 1:10; Leviticus 18:24; 1 Corinthians 5:1; Leviticus 18;2 Timothy 4:18
Similar Programs on the Topic of Doctrine of Civil Government
- Radio Program #400 -Frenchism vs. Ahmarism (Pluralism vs. God’s law)
- YouTube #40 Honor the President
- #53 The Only Hope
- #263 The Influence of the President
- #264 Starting a New Country
- YouTube #74 - Which O.T. Laws Apply Today?
- Radio Program #391 - Yes, We Believe in a Theocracy
- Radio Program #396 - Do Not Resist Evil and the Two Kingdom Doctrine
- #9 Biblical law
- #248 Freedom of Religion Part3