One issue, subsumed under the Doctrines of Civil Government, concerns which laws does God requires magistrates to enforce in society. Are the judicial and ceremonial laws of Moses to be applied to all Gentile nations or were those laws temporary disciplines for ancient Israelalone? Taking a break from my usual commentary on the news, I discuss this common question.
Scripture References: Acts 10:15;15:1; Exodus 22:25; Hebrews 9:9-10; Galatians 3:23, 4:3; Romans 1; 1 Corinthianss 6:9; 1 Timothy 1:10; Leviticus 18:24; 1 Corinthians 5:1; Leviticus 18;2 Timothy 4:18
Similar Programs on the Topic of Doctrine of Civil Government
- #43 Why the Moral Decline?
- #242 Freedom of Religion Part 1
- #97 Civil Government Lesson #1
- #263 The Influence of the President
- Radio Program #402 - Liberty Defined
- #6 Honor the King
- Radio Program #400 -Frenchism vs. Ahmarism (Pluralism vs. God’s law)
- #120 Civil Government Lesson #4
- Radio Program #409 My Theology of Politics
- YouTube #74 - Which O.T. Laws Apply Today?