One issue, subsumed under the Doctrines of Civil Government, concerns which laws does God requires magistrates to enforce in society. Are the judicial and ceremonial laws of Moses to be applied to all Gentile nations or were those laws temporary disciplines for ancient Israel alone? Taking a break from my usual commentary on the news, I discuss this common question.
Scripture References: Acts 10:15; 15:1; Exodus 22:25; Hebrews 9:9-10; Galatians 3:23, 4:3; Romans 1; 1 Corinthianss 6:9; 1 Timothy 1:10; Leviticus 18:24; 1 Corinthians 5:1; Leviticus 18; 2 Timothy 4:18
Similar Programs on the Topic of Doctrine of Civil Government
- YouTube #74 - Which O.T. Laws Apply Today?
- Radio Program #482 – The Theology of Overthrowing Government
- #93 "When Vileness is Exalted"
- #52 Civil Government
- #263 The Influence of the President
- #355 Honor the President
- #121 Civil Government Lesson #5
- YouTube #151 – The Theology of Overthrowing Government
- Radio Program #396 - Do Not Resist Evil and the Two Kingdom Doctrine
- #9 Biblical law