One issue, subsumed under the Doctrines of Civil Government, concerns which laws does God requires magistrates to enforce in society. Are the judicial and ceremonial laws of Moses to be applied to all Gentile nations or were those laws temporary disciplines for ancient Israelalone? Taking a break from my usual commentary on the news, I discuss this common question.
Scripture References: Acts 10:15;15:1; Exodus 22:25; Hebrews 9:9-10; Galatians 3:23, 4:3; Romans 1; 1 Corinthianss 6:9; 1 Timothy 1:10; Leviticus 18:24; 1 Corinthians 5:1; Leviticus 18;2 Timothy 4:18
Similar Programs on the Topic of Doctrine of Civil Government
- #119 Civil Government Lesson #3
- #52 Civil Government
- #264 Starting a New Country
- #9 Biblical law
- #248 Freedom of Religion Part3
- YouTube #73 - Do Not Resist Evil and The Two Kingdom Doctrine
- #355 Honor the President
- #43 Why the Moral Decline?
- Radio Program #396 - Do Not Resist Evil and the Two Kingdom Doctrine
- #121 Civil Government Lesson #5