Given all of the current news, it is a good time to once again look into the doctrines of Civil Disobedience. I cover some Biblical examples where God calls His people to take down corrupt government (Hebrews 11:33 – “Who by Faith conquered kingdoms”). But we also have the command in Romans 13 to be subject to even corrupt government. I explain the exceptions to Romans 13 – the Doctrine of Lesser Magistrates. I also cover the philosophy in our Declaration of Independence. I conclude with a number of Biblical thoughts about our current relationship with the Federal Government.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Christian Activism
- #186 Civil Disobedience #2 - More on Leaving
- YouTube #40 Honor the President
- #96 Evangelical Pastors Civic Outreach
- #114 The Freedom Rally
- #238 You Will Be Made to Care - Book Review
- Radio Program #420 – Does Evangelical Support for Trump Damage the Gospel?
- #121 Civil Government Lesson #5
- #355 Honor the President
- #135 Secession from the Union
- Radio Program #400 -Frenchism vs. Ahmarism (Pluralism vs. God’s law)