Given all of thecurrent news, it is a good time to once again look into the doctrines of CivilDisobedience. I cover some Biblical exampleswhere God calls His people to take downcorrupt government (Hebrews 11:33 – “Who by Faith conquered kingdoms”). But we also have the command in Romans 13 to be subject to even corruptgovernment. I explain the exceptions to Romans 13 –the Doctrine of Lesser Magistrates. Ialso cover the philosophy in our Declaration of Independence. I conclude with a number of Biblical thoughtsabout our current relationship with the Federal Government.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Christian Activism
- #131 Standing to Serve
- Radio Program #400 -Frenchism vs. Ahmarism (Pluralism vs. God’s law)
- #187 Civil Disobedience #3 - What Can the Righteous Do?
- #102 Why is the Church Silent about Same-sex Marriage
- #66 The Great Deception: The Secular State"
- #52 Civil Government
- #161 Politics or Conversion
- #56 Hide for a Little While
- #120 Civil Government Lesson #4
- #190 America is Gone! Let's Quit?