Given all of the current news, it is a good time to once again look into the doctrines of Civil Disobedience. I cover some Biblical examples where God calls His people to take down corrupt government (Hebrews 11:33 – “Who by Faith conquered kingdoms”). But we also have the command in Romans 13 to be subject to even corrupt government. I explain the exceptions to Romans 13 – the Doctrine of Lesser Magistrates. I also cover the philosophy in our Declaration of Independence. I conclude with a number of Biblical thoughts about our current relationship with the Federal Government.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Christian Activism
- YouTube #74 - Which O.T. Laws Apply Today?
- 516 (Video 183) – The Vaccine Mandate
- #161 Politics or Conversion
- #163 Titus 3
- #140 BridgeFest Message - Philippians 1:28
- YouTube #79 - Liberty Defined
- #355 Honor the President
- Radio Program #420 – Does Evangelical Support for Trump Damage the Gospel?
- #263 The Influence of the President
- #55 Civil Disobedience