Given all of the current news, it is a good time to once again look into the doctrines of Civil Disobedience. I cover some Biblical examples where God calls His people to take down corrupt government (Hebrews 11:33 – “Who by Faith conquered kingdoms”). But we also have the command in Romans 13 to be subject to even corrupt government. I explain the exceptions to Romans 13 – the Doctrine of Lesser Magistrates. I also cover the philosophy in our Declaration of Independence. I conclude with a number of Biblical thoughts about our current relationship with the Federal Government.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Christian Activism
- #55 Civil Disobedience
- #56 Hide for a Little While
- #117 The Message of Judgment
- YouTube #73 - Do Not Resist Evil and The Two Kingdom Doctrine
- #179 The Romans 13 Controversy
- YouTube #95 – Does Evangelical Support for Trump Damage the Gospel?
- 591 (Video 249) Glen Ridge - Sodom Revisited
- #248 Freedom of Religion Part3
- YouTube #74 - Which O.T. Laws Apply Today?
- #189 Civil Disobedience #5 Speak Up