In response to some Baylor Students ridiculing conservative commentator Matt Walsh as a “Theocratic Fascist,” I am compelled to again beat the drum about the historic Christian belief that government needs to be under God. In the sense, all Christians believe in a theocracy (A rule by God) in that “the Lord is our judge, the Lord is our lawgiver, the Lord is our king” (Isaiah 33:22). America’s Founding Father’s planned for America to operate on God’s moral absolutes.
The world has mischaracterized the rule by God as being some sort of dystopian Handmaiden Tales. This should not surprise us because Satan’s goal has always been to depict God and His law as being oppressive, when in fact, it is the rule by man leads to oppression. True liberty is found in law.
Scriptures Referenced:Romans 13; Ephesians 4:14; Colossians 2:8;2 Peter 2:19; Isaiah 33:22;Psalm 2
Similar Programs on the Topic of Doctrine of Civil Government
- Radio Program #395 - Which O.T. Laws Apply Today?
- Radio Program #409 My Theology of Politics
- #242 Freedom of Religion Part 1
- #120 Civil Government Lesson #4
- #264 Starting a New Country
- Radio Program #400 -Frenchism vs. Ahmarism (Pluralism vs. God’s law)
- #248 Freedom of Religion Part3
- #115 Civil Government Lesson #2
- YouTube #78 – Frenchism vs. Ahmarism (Pluralism vs. God’s law)
- YouTube #40 Honor the President