If you are new to politics(The doctrines of civil government), this week’s program may seem a littledeep. The normal fare in politicalpunditry is ranting about the latest insane government policy. Sorry to disappoint, this program is aboutthe erroneous ideological belief driving the lawlessness of our day –Pluralism. The controversy between theBiblical role of government and the secular pluralistic role of government wasagain illustrated in a recent editorialwar between two conservatives, Sohrab Ahmari and David French. If you are up on the Bible and the culture,you need to understand this controversy. Scripture References: Romans 13:4; Judges 19-21; Proverbs 20:8, 26
Similar Programs on the Topic of Doctrine of Civil Government
- YouTube #73 - Do Not Resist Evil and The Two Kingdom Doctrine
- #163 Titus 3
- #119 Civil Government Lesson #3
- #9 Biblical law
- #66 The Great Deception: The Secular State"
- YouTube #79 - Liberty Defined
- #115 Civil Government Lesson #2
- Radio Program #409 My Theology of Politics
- #43 Why the Moral Decline?
- #120 Civil Government Lesson #4