If you are new to politics(The doctrines of civil government), this week’s program may seem a littledeep. The normal fare in politicalpunditry is ranting about the latest insane government policy. Sorry to disappoint, this program is aboutthe erroneous ideological belief driving the lawlessness of our day –Pluralism. The controversy between theBiblical role of government and the secular pluralistic role of government wasagain illustrated in a recent editorialwar between two conservatives, Sohrab Ahmari and David French. If you are up on the Bible and the culture,you need to understand this controversy.
Scripture References: Romans 13:4; Judges 19-21; Proverbs 20:8, 26
Similar Programs on the Topic of Doctrine of Civil Government
- Radio Program #400 -Frenchism vs. Ahmarism (Pluralism vs. God’s law)
- #52 Civil Government
- #53 The Only Hope
- #248 Freedom of Religion Part3
- #43 Why the Moral Decline?
- #242 Freedom of Religion Part 1
- #179 The Romans 13 Controversy
- Radio Program #396 - Do Not Resist Evil and the Two Kingdom Doctrine
- #263 The Influence of the President
- #160 Pilgrims & The Christian State