YouTube #78 – Frenchism vs. Ahmarism (Pluralism vs. God’s law)
June 30, 2019
If you are new to politics (The doctrines of civil government), this week’s program may seem a little deep. The normal fare in political punditry is ranting about the latest insane government policy. Sorry to disappoint, this program is about the erroneous ideological belief driving the lawlessness of our day – Pluralism. The controversy between the Biblical role of government and the secular pluralistic role of government was again illustrated in a recent editorial war between two conservatives, Sohrab Ahmari and David French. If you are up on the Bible and the culture, you need to understand this controversy.
Scripture References: Romans 13:4; Judges 19-21; Proverbs 20:8, 26
Similar Programs on the Topic of Doctrine of Civil Government
- YouTube #79 - Liberty Defined
- #52 Civil Government
- Radio Program #395 - Which O.T. Laws Apply Today?
- #124 Civil Government #6
- #97 Civil Government Lesson #1
- YouTube #73 - Do Not Resist Evil and The Two Kingdom Doctrine
- #115 Civil Government Lesson #2
- #179 The Romans 13 Controversy
- #9 Biblical law
- #264 Starting a New Country