#306 The Way of Cain #1
Abridged Radio Program
Program #306 “The Way of Cain #1 – Liberal Bitterness over Inequality” – 9/10/2017– Synopsis
Ungodly social activists are making more headline news with their grievances and protests. One of the best ways to Biblically explain their agenda is to start at the beginning – the story of their forefather, Cain. All of the elements of modern liberalism is found in the story of Cain, the founder of the Kingdom of Man. Cain founded an anti-God, ideology called “the Way of Cain” (Jude 11).
Take any element in modern liberalism, and you will find its root in Genesis 4. There are at least a half dozen driving motives that I would like to address over the next few programs. This week’s program looks at Cain’s main source of bitterness: God accepted Abel’s offering and not his. Cain wanted equal outcomes for good and evil. The Left protests for equality on many fronts, but it is not the traditional Christian call for justice. It is a desire to overthrow God’s system of responsibility and accountability.
Like Cain, the citizens of the Kingdom of Satan are bitter over social, moral and economic judgments. If we understand the root, we can more effectively “exhort in sound doctrine and refute those who contradict” (Titus 1:9).
Similar Programs on the Topic of Liberalism
- #72 "Equality, Envy, Egalitarianism"
- #553 (Video 216) – How to Confront Leftism
- #85 "Shifting Blame, Shirking Responsibility"
- YouTube #135 – Who are the Rioters – Part 2
- #312 Way of Cain #6
- YouTube #86 Postmodernism vs. Free Speech
- #304 The Alternative Right
- #342 The Unsaved Moral Conservative
- 576 (Video 236) – Christless Conservatism
- YouTube #28 The Unsaved Moral Conservative